How many accounts per proxy/phone number?

I know this questions have been asked one million times, but things are changing.

How many accounts per proxy/phone number? I know 1:1 ratio is the most safest, but proxies, especially real sim numbers aren’t cheap these days :slight_smile:

I’m doing atm 1:1, no bans or whatsoever but i’m thinking to try 2 accounts per proxy/sim card.

Cheers

1 Like

My golden teddy bear <3 Test and you’ll convince :slight_smile: For starters on your accounts and how everything will be good, you can give customers :slight_smile: But if it is not RAW MOBILE I advise 1: 1 how a proxy seller advises. :slight_smile:

DC - 1:1
4G - 1:1
4G (raw) - 1:4 [shifts] (my opinion, people go way higher)

Edit: Sorry this is for Instagram automation, I am not sure about twitter.

with DC proxies I always use 1:1
Phone number, I user online service for random numbers.
Residential proxies I use 3 accounts per proxy

Thanks for the replays guys

4G (raw) - 1:10 is still good

Twitter is a bit complicated when you are trying to automate it. I would go with a maximum of 2 accounts per datacenter proxy.

1 Like

may i aks how much follows you doing daily?

I’ve 15 accounts running on one, but I’m not running follows, just likes and retweets, get the odd Not a Robot checks

for maximum security from what I know, there are 10 accounts for every 4G mobile proxy,then obviously it depends on the blocks and deals settings

You’re on the right track. 1:1

what about when creating a new account, how many accounts can be created by phone number? (creating using phone number instead of email)

I squeeze 15 accounts on one 4g proxy and I use one phone number per account

4G 1:10
DC 1:1 - but still really risky

ATM, i’m doing 30-50 follows per account. No pva loops/bans, but kinda expensive setup for botting spam accounts. Will test 2 accounts per proxy.

Cheers

I use highproxies Social media proxies…what is this? 4g?
And i use 1 old twitter acc per proxy

Do u think I could do at least 2 accs/Proxy?

They are Datacenter ones.

If you want to play it safe, 1 account should do it. If they are trash accounts - risk it :slight_smile:

If you trully want to be safe, the recommended amount is 1:1. There’s no better way than this.

You can do more with 4G proxy :+1:

what settings do you have for you to run 15 ig accounts per 1 mobile proxy? just the nightmode settings?