How many IG accounts can I run on Jarvee

are you currently running follow/unfollow at the same time or changing timers for this? Thanks for the proxy advice too :slight_smile:

Works for me, no problem, i wont go above 500 follows per day, ((warmed up accounts))

canā€™t see that image for some reason mate ?

I use f/u both at the same time I keep both below 25 actions per hour no issues so far.

1 Like

Until now I did follow/unfollow at the same day. But now I start experimenting with automatic follow/unfollow, so the tool never do both at the same time. For example following until 5000 then unfollow. And unfollowing until 1000 then following again. A big advantage of that is that the people you followed have more time to follow back, so that way you may get few followers more trough F/UF.

In the end of the day it matters that it looks as human like as possible in the eyes of Instagram. When people doing this manually, I think there are people doing it simultaneosly and people doing it one after one. So I think it doesnt make a huge difference. Just try for yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers Roy.

I have been doing F/U at the same time so was just curious if this would cause me any issues. I actually followed to same settings as the video linked above on a few accts it was working well. However, once i tried that with a mobile proxy i was seeing alot of PVā€™s on my accts.

1 Like

At the same day is fine but at the same time is a different thing. For example: You can do follow in the morning/daytime and unfollow at the evening/night. Never run 2 tools at the same time (except repost tool, the 1-2 posts shouldnt be a problem)

I best have a look at this on Jarvee is there a specific setting to make sure it doesnā€™t do this at the same time? Or do i manually do this by adjusting the runtimes on each acct?

1 Like

You can enable nightmode that means at a specific time you cannot make any actions. But for these specific tools you just have to adjust the timeframe.

Ahh okay yeah i always have nightmode set on the accounts as i donā€™t like them running 24/7 i think i will need to make adjustments to my timings.

I think a few of my accounts are set to F/U in the same timeframe which isnā€™t a good idea. Thanks mate

1 Like

Yeah brother no problem, play it safe

1 Like

This is an interesting strategy. Question about this version of F/U as well as same day F/U methodā€¦ Is instagram able to detect this if you use safe setting in Jarvee? And also, does this method have any long-term irreversable damage to your account, such as limiting reach and things of that nature?

1 Like

Every account is handled different and it will really depend on the quality of the account/content, the age, settings, and proxies. But generally you will have a higher follow back ratio if you are not doing same day f/uf. I usually do uf after 2 days or 7 days if the account followed back.
As for reach, some people are able to get on the explore page while doing automated f/uf and others dont. But I think IG definitely can recognize when an account is doing f/uf (even in relatively safe settings) and is more likely to limit the reach.

You can run upto 500 accounts with 1 license.

Hope that help!

But on their pricing page their highest plans supports upto 70 social accs?