How many phone verifications?

Residential IP’s - but I even tested it on my home IP and had the same result.

I don’t think I’m flagged… I only run verified businesses and clients - and don’t push the parameters. No messaging, no spamming. I asked a friend who does way less than me and he said he’s had the same issue for over a week.

1 Like

Same. I only do businesses and residential IPs. Looking into 4g proxies now. But my heart sank when I logged in and it looked like their account was deleted until we phone validated it. Now they are getting shadow banned on hash tags. It’s been 10 days, so that could come back after a couple weeks. Hoping the 2 phone validations are not permanent damage. Was only following, unfollowing and like a post. Under 1000 actions a day total.

It doesn’t seem to be affecting the current running accounts who are on the same batch of IP’s… no errors or warnings… I’d have to re-validate a few periodically… but no issues doing that.

Just adding on new clients… really weird.

1 Like

What residential IP do you use, if you dont mind me asking? Or do you do it yourself?

Using Ghost Proxies

1 Like

I didn’t know they did residential.

Hey @wortime, thanks for your comment and sharing your personal experience so others can benefit. I personally apologize for any and all issues you’ve had with us, past and present.

In relation to the type of service we provide, we do mostly provide a sequential service and that’s really to avoid abuse. We are held responsible for any and all actions occurring on our network. Also, operating in the industry for a number of years, we’ve come to realize that we can’t provide service to any and everyone that professes to do “marketing”. This is why we have a trial period, that we extend to anyone who shows interesting in buying services in bulk. You can actually test the service, 100% free, before paying us a dime. If it works for you, you pay, simple as that.

Our biggest issue at the moment, is getting clients to understand the use case of a static residential IP, and it not being that of a dynamic residential IP. That, is what causes 99% of the negative responses to our service.

In fact, we do have clients who use sequential IPs for IG, without any issues,and we have supported these clients since the inception of our firm. The simple fact is, it’s going to work for some, and for others, not so much. It’s why testing is so critical, and why we will always support it before purchases.

Lastly @wortime, our network has vastly changed compared to about two (2) months ago. I would like to extend a trial of any service, for a week. You can test, without any hassle and provide a comprehensive overview of what we do, and do not provide.

Thanks, I wish everyone the best in their marketing ventures.

Josh

All of your BS aside, you have hands down the worst customer service I’ve ever received. The one and ONLY time I’ve ever had to do a chargeback via Paypal.

10/10 do NOT recommend using these proxies.

3 Likes

@wortime it’s unfortunate that your one and only chargeback via PayPal was with us. I’ve tried to find you in our system, so we could remedy your experience some way, but I’ve been unable to confirm if you’ve had service with us at all.

Even so, I respect and choose to understand your feedback, because I know how it can be at times, especially in an industry as rapidly changing as yours.

Thanks for sharing your experience once again, and if you do ever choose to touch us with a 20 foot (6.096 meters to those that use the metric system) pole… I hope you take a trial before paying :smiley:

Thanks @wortime

Stop speaking bullshit. “It works for some and it doesnt for others” what the fuck are you talking about. I burnt 200$ in your shitty sequential proxies.

Dont buy them, its bs.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience @losek, would definitely take this into account while conducting business in the future.

My comment "It works for some and it doesn’t for others” directly stems from the client being able to differentiate the use of a sequential service vs a dynamic service, as well as persons looking to spam, vs managing actual accounts.

It seems you and @wortime have had similar experiences, I do hope you’ve found a provider that can support your use case.

Thanks @losek

Yeah… super odd how I have myself anonymous in an anonymous forum instead of using my forum name for services.

My own experiences span months and several people having used, sold or resold your services. Not to mention several hundred dollars and several chats with your employees and paypal to get my money back after basically being called an idiot.

Funny thing is, we did a free trial and those worked OK or perfect. The ones I received were trash…100% of them.

You can join a forum and try to start saving face, but your not gonna undo your reputation with tagging a few people and saying the “right” things so late after the fact, and once you’ve found a new stream of revenue.

1 Like

Same happend for me. They gave 3 not sequential proxies (i dont even know if they were tunneled or something) and they worked fine. Then when i bought 50 of them they were all pure shit and accounts started to stop liking and popping pv everytime.

3 Likes

@wortime one thing I want to mention is how valuable your input and experiences are, not only to us as a company, but to members of this forum. I am deeply sorry for your negative experience, it’s not something I am proud of, or any member of my team would be proud of.

Even so, we are not trying to save face, I assume you are quite influential here and based on how you share your experiences, it affects the direction persons take.

A lot of what we used to do six (6) months ago, doesn’t happen now, due to changes we’ve made as well as the deep dive we’ve taken into educating our clients on; 1) the difference between networks, 2) different between IPs 3) factors applied based on software you use.

We have taken it upon ourselves to ensure experiences shared by you and @losek never happen again. And I truly mean that.

So no, no face-saving, no sales pitch, no gimmick. I was browsing this forum and came upon this thread, and immediately I said, “I must address this.”

@losek did you get a refund? PM me, give me the opportunity to look into your case and remedy it.

Thanks

Yeah. Sounds like you took a few plays from a political playbook. Too little too late. You should have better products, stood by your products, and been a better business owner.
Instead, here you are woofing more :poop::poop:

2 Likes

@wortime I see, and I do understand. Indeed, we do have tremendously better products compared to a year ago. I also understand why that may not phase you, actually, I remember you now.

Feel free to PM me at any time, to test our new networks, no purchase needed and definetly no review filtered.

Thanks.

Are you still collaborating with members of this community that got banned? (In the past you made affiliate packages for guru scam individuals). As you might know, on MPSocial we take a close look at what sellers do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still trying to save face… I can guarantee that unless you had a brain transplant, you are the same person selling the same crappy products and with the same attitude and customer service.

Thanks but no thanks. My reviews of you and your products still stand.

I will stick by my proxies from @HenryCooper and @Digital7Boy thank you very much.

1 Like

@HenryCooper to be honest with you. I didn’t know this forum existed until this morning. You and @wortime have me up, on a Sunday, with a cup of coffee, going through to understand exactly what happened.

I will look into you stated, if you can help me, please PM me additional information.