How Many PV, ReChap and PW Resets u get on Main and Scraper?

Hi People,

i just want to share some issues.

I notice that our Scraper Accounts get like every 1-3 Days a Verification. To verify the accounts the are many different Steps by Instagram. Thats really Random and i don’t find a answer why and when Instagram hit just PV, or just reCap, or just PW Reset. I just notice that PW Reset came many time with PV or reCap. Many times its also just PV. And if i got a reCap i have also many times PV and PW Reset.

Just PV came also many alone.

Somebody found the resin why Instagram are changing all time the why how to verify an account. I can pass all this steps via EB. With API there is no more chance at our end. If somebody can make all this verification steps automatic via API this would be amazing. Please let me know how u do that.

Do u have also an Interval like that and u also have all time a different way of verification?

Our Main accounts get maybe 1 Verification at Week. For example one Main Account get every Saturday like 11AM-2PM a Verification. So i stop all Tools also on Saturday and know the account don’t get more Verifications. All other Main accounts looks also safe. Its just the Scraper Accounts and to make all Verification Steps Manually its 40h/Week. I have to charge this work to my customer and this is not cheap. So how i can reduce the cost and work?

Well, in my opinion and from what I understood/do throughout these last IG changes the scraper/slave accounts exist to take the hit instead of the main account so there main goal is to do API calls and all the risky actions so that the main account stay safe so when a scraper get a verifications try to verify it but if you see that process doesn’t go smoothly and take a lot of time and resources just throw he scraper and get a new one that’s it then you can include the cost of scrapers when you charge your client, every time a scraper has issues just change it.

1 Like

Thank you.

Sorry for misunderstanding. I understand exactly the M/S Methode. We use this for our Community Managet and we need 5 Scraper each Main because the Main have Strikt filters to not interact with JV user and also not with Fake Accounts or Competitors or Haters etc.

But if a Scraper make max 300EB Calls and like 100-200API Calls a Day. How many Verification u get with the Scraper/Slave Accounts? I just want to get the verification max 1 in Month pref. Never get Verification. Because the Verification don’t works more Automatic and to verify all Slave Account Manually is Time Consuming and i miss the time to make new Clients. And make my Researches for the Clients.

Yeah, I don’t think other guys’ experiences can help you there because API limits and Delays options depend on the quality of scraper accounts you are using, the quality of their proxies, etc. My opinion is that you gotta test, test, test until you find the right settings for your accounts. For example, I’ve had some cheap scrapers that died very quickly even tho I’ve been using way too strict limits and delays, and other scrapers last way more on really loose limits so there are really no rules there.

Thx i just wanted to see if all have the same issues and how long can life a bad slave account with bad cheap proxy and how long can life a good made phone number slave account on good 4g proxy. Just to find out with the community what can be the best why for 2021. Because on bad proxy with bad created slave account you have to change it so fast that makes no sense because is time consuming. So in the end its good if we find a way for slave account how make a long life for them.

Thats all why i open a post just to share experience. :slight_smile:

Hey i think you are doing some things wrong here:

1. You should not use PV-Accounts for scrapping. PV-Accounts are only used for Slaves or Mains. For scrapping I would only use burner accounts.
  2. For Main Accounts i would do the Verification-Steps per Hand
  3. For slaves and scrappers, i would do challenges via an automated script. You can do this either in node or in python.

How an auto-verification would look-like:

1. You get the challenge-url via a failed login-request
  2. In the challenge-url you get the verification options you can choose from.
  3. You post the option you decided to use to the challenges-url
    {'choice': 0} for email for example
  4. After that you have to retrieve the code, either through IMAP or POP3, or if you have PV through your service provider API, you post the code again to the challenge-url
    {'security_code': '000000'}
  5. Then you have to save the uuid and cookie and you are good to go.
1 Like

Yeah, it’s good to hear others out. I was talking specifically about specific numbers. :slight_smile:

Thank u very much for this input.