How many Rediffmail / Gmail accounts per phone number?

But we have to create a fake address right? Thats just something I thought would be time consuming. Maybe a tool which will give random real locations in bulk can help.

See if tavel.in still have mail creation bot active, thatā€™s what buyaccs used

just checked, it seems like buyaccs only has gmx.comā€¦ So will have to try those :slight_smile:
Would you guys say accs with ā€œno spamā€ are better? They are more expensive, so I suppose they are? :wink:

1 Like

Well, i never understood all those ā€œnamesā€ sometimes it seems that they just want to rip off some more bucks, making confusion.

Or their QI itā€™s a bit ambiguous.

Iā€™ve had no limit (so far) creating Gmail accounts just by creating the account directly on the phone. As long as you go through the effort of adding in a backup email it never does a phone verification. Then I remove the account from the phone and use it whereever else.

Itā€™s a slow process but think Iā€™ve done 50 or so, so far this month. Might have an IP limit but thatā€™s easy enough when working with mobile as well.

Glad to hear! Iā€™ve had trouble doing this though. Do you have to log out from your google account before creating another?

Itā€™s actually more difficult to create Gmailā€™s in bulk than IG accounts. You might even get phone verifications when you add a backup mail. Google checks at least all fingerprints that IG checks and some more. So in order to create Gmail accounts in bulk youā€™ll need a lot of IPs and provide fake fingerprints plus add backup mails and add a phone number while removing the phone number again during the account creation of itā€™s a temp number.

1 Like

You canā€™t sell anything here without a sales thread. And I donā€™t trust anyone who tells me ā€˜its nothing like what I described beforeā€™ and sells bulk accounts to be honest.

1 Like

So basically you need to phone verify gmail accounts. Thereā€™s no way around that?

There is a way around by creating them strictly on rooted mobile phones but that has downsides as well like for example speed. It really depends on how many accounts you need. If you create them in a browser than youā€™ll need to phone verify them.

I see, thanks! So if I had a rooted phone, would I try to make them through the gmail app like I once read on a thread here?

Iā€™d create them through the play store but youā€™ll need to setup the phone to change IMEI etc

Oh, I see, thanks! Yes, changing the IMEI and stuff is super hard lol.
I tried creating gmails through the gmail app while being logged into my email account. I managed to create 3 before getting pv and not changing IMEI

wouldnā€™t have a problem but after a week youll come to see that all those Gmailā€™s Got mass banned
2 or 3 per ip ,and your good to go!