How many Rediffmail / Gmail accounts per phone number?

Have someone of you experiences with creating multiple accounts per phone number / Sim Card? How many rediffmail accounts can be created with one number? As far as I know, Gmail you can create 2 via SMS and 2 via voice mail.

Im also thinking about if the IP / Device / User Agent matters, because wouldnt that be unnatural to create multiple accounts in different devices with the same number? Or is the verification code JUST for proving beeing a human?

Unlimited if you just buy them. Why not go for yahoo mail. Works pretty well and you can get for less than 20ct. Cheaper than any SIM.

2 Likes

I already thought about that, but the Number 1 reason to create them myself is that I have full control over the creation process. And I’m also curious if Instagram looks if the email has not a spammy name and matches with the username.

Do you buy them for creating the accounts with them? @Larsometer When the accounts are strong as if I would create them by myself I would be happy if you could recommend me a good provider for bulk emails. The creation of emails is a pain in the ass. I never thought this would be harder than creating the Instagram Accounts :sweat_smile:

Like @Larsometer said I would just buy your own email accounts to create. Its a lot faster and easier that way instead of worrying about creating email accounts on top of IG accounts.

1 Like

Last year I have tried various email providers for account creation. My result is that it does not really matter who you use (as long as they support pop3). Russian mail services have a bad rep here in the forum. Have created some with yandex and couldn’t really find a difference in acc “quality”.

Instead of going for only “excellent super 3 unicorns and chicks for free” email provider it is better to mix your eggs in the basket a bit. Try some variations during accounts creation. The more you set on a static parameter the more of a fingerprint you leave (especially when you go into "mass production).

As for sellers… there are plenty. Again tried various sellers and never had a foul egg (maybe just lucky me).

2 Likes

I also buy the email accs (hotmail and yahoo with LS enabled), both for 15 ct per acc and have had no issues with them, so definetly recommend buying them. But if you intend to use them for important accounts / main accounts do it yourself! (I’m assuming you want bulk accs, since you’re asking if multiple emails / sim is possible) :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much @RustyBread and @Larsometer :slight_smile:

Every time I sit there and create the email accounts I’m very aware of how much time I’m wasting maybe. But I didn’t want to create shitty accounts. So you mean there can’t be many things which could make a “bulk email” shitty?

I will look search a bit for sellers. Actually I ordered some email accounts from buyaccs.com yesterday but they still not answered yet. So complicated to pay with pay pal there.

As I understand you actually care a lot if you can auto verify the emails in the software with the same IP?

1 Like

Yes thats something I thought of too. If I have an account which I want to have for long term I create it myself. But creating them its so time consuming :sweat_smile:

Thank you that you all encouraged me to buy them! :smile:

@StayStyled Where have you bought yours?
If you dont know hotmail can give you some real problems after some time. I cant verify my own hotmail Email I had for about 10 years because Microsoft wanted to know the content of my last received messages…

1 Like

Fear is a bad advisor. There are much more important factors for creating a good IG account. The closer you are to the way IG wants you to use their platform the better. In “real life” nobody gives a damn about which email provider they choose when signing up on IG. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I buy both of them at buyaccs, like you did aswell haha, but with bitcoin, worked nice for me…
Oh really? Didn’t know, thought hotmail was very nice for IG aswell…
I buy the hotmail pva usa and the yahoo LS pva usa in case you are wondering :smiley:
As for your other question, yeah I care about being able to auto verify my accs, even though I never had to with any of my accounts haha (I guess proxy power…)

1 Like

Yes, you are really right. Thats why one guy yesterday or day before said he was able to create accounts with yandex. I also created 5 accounts with tutanota.com today. They dont require phone or email. So I think there was a time where it was important which email provider you have. But now I think the AI of IG is much more advance and it would be bad promo for IG when they would straight up ban people just because they use mail.ru. I mean there are people using them normally even if I dont know them :smile:

Great input as always! @Larsometer

2 Likes

Tutanota is not good for acc mass production. As far as I remember they don’t have pop3 interface. That would come in handy in case you need to do an email verification in bulk.

2 Likes

That was my bad experience. I dont know generally but there where also some other people telling similar things. Maybe just search for hotmail / outlook in the forum here. Can be that you want have issues at all (hopefully) but just be careful bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, but thats later in software for creation itself they worked

Sure… but what works now sufficiently might be a big pain in the unicorn butt later. If you go with the big ones like yahoo, gmail, gmx, rediff you are on the bright side. Also in terms encouting problems later you are much more likely to find a solution in this forum than for any small “swiss army I hide my email servers in the Matterhorn” email providers…

Last but not least… create accs in batches of 10 with different mail providers and you will get real results. After that no more fear no more worries or big pain and stop the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I already did my tests for creation in batches of 10. Now I will do that for the E-Mails. :grin::+1:

Ok thanks man! Will look through the forum right now! I’ve just heard that yahoo and hotmail are the best for bulk accs, but could be wrong, will do more research!
Also thanks @Larsometer I will try gmx.com, mail.com and web.de , they are also cheaper than yahoo and hotmail so would be great if they work equally as good :slight_smile:

1 Like

@roy do you mind if I send you a dm? From German to German haha, would love networking :wink:

1 Like

Jo sicherlich :smile::+1: @StayStyled

1 Like

Instead of gmx.com (they stress with pva and bans) go with gmx.de - gmx.net that’s the DE version, they are less spam stress.

4 Likes