How many Scrapers per Child-ACc?

Hey guys, :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

how many Scrapers do I need for 1 Child Account that is going to follow 100 people per day? Only active Filters are “profile picture”, “no buisness profile” and “not private”.

I hear that a Scraper is limited by the API-Calls and can do around 500 calls a day (?), so how are the API-Calls working exactly, i mean how can i calculate how many API calls are roughly needed for a scraping session?

Thank you guys, as I said I have a lot of questions :grin:

We recommend having 1 main : 3 scraper accounts ratio since IG has become more restrictive now with scraping and API calls.

We do not have the exact value on how many API calls are allowed by IG per day as that will vary depending on the account’s trust score. For starters, we recommend using the following API Limits and Delays then adjust accordingly.

1 Like

You click on your account in the SOCIAL PROFILES view → Show Advanced Profile Settings. Scroll down and check the options(see screenshot below). It will make your Scrapers more human-like.

1 Like

I would say 3-4 scrapers so that everytime a scraper get blocked you will have others to work with and use so that your operation don’t stop.

1 Like

Thank you guys, I copied these settings and until now everything works fine with 4 Scrapers per child.

I heard that I can use a single 4G Proxy for all my scrapers, if it’s rotating alot?

nope I wouldn’t recommend that because once that proxy get flagged you will lose all your scrapers at once, which is bad, try to have multiple ones depending on your budget.

1 Like