How many scrapers you need for 3 main accounts

Nah. How to warm up the scraper? Because scraper dont do anything…just add username on the profile right? So,how to warm up the scraper?

You can add scraper accounts as regular accounts, then run the follow tool and like tool with very low settings, or if you add them as scraper accounts, you can check these options in advanced settings to make the scraper accounts look more human.

1 Like

Hey @ossi have you tried this or are you using it? Results?

try what ossi suggested, this is what I do to harm up the scrapers as well, use the follow tool, like comments, comment, like and story just random sources and very low settings.

1 Like

Is that okay if i just check"do random actions using api"? Until when? If i check this.the scraper make follow and like,using what source?

And if i using classic scraper…running follow and like until when?

yes, you can use the “do random actions” option, and yes basically using the follow and like tool to warm up the account for 4-5 days.

basicly.if we just check do random action…no need to use classic scraper right? and how we can follow the source,post image,etc. because at Instagram Scraper Option no have tools

you had me confused there :grin: are using classic scraper or tag name method?

I’m not sure where do you have the issue, this option will be used on scrapers

I mean. If we put scraper on option instagram > instagram scrapper… and check the option “do random action using api”
Scraper dont have source right? And how they can follow and make repost?

Yeah I had the same question and asked support - no you dont need to add sources or anything to scraper. Jarvee just picks completely random pages like kimkardashian and goes from there

Not ossi lol but the difference is night & day at least for my setup. When checked no TL/EV’s, less scrape blocks and a bit less PV’s (also higher success % for PVs); scrapers now last weeks easily compared to barely a few days before

1 Like

Can you export them with cookies and reimport as scraper? Seems like a pain if you are on professional plan.

1. Using 4G proxies to create slaves is overkill. I mean they are slaves. They die you create new ones.
    There is no such thing as immortal slaves. Eventhough I know some people on this board try hard to convince you about. They will die sooner or later. Now the question is, is it worth the hassle and cost to try creating long lasting slaves with mobile phones, 4G proxies, simcards… yada… Yada… Yada… My answere is simply no. Find an easy decent way to create new ones. And do that as cheap as possible.
    4G proxy for mains, dc proxy for slaves.
  2. How many accounts per slave depends on your budget. From 3 to endless. More slaves = more actions = more results.
Start with 2 scrapers/account and grow as necessary. Yup 4G proxies are a must, subscribe for high quality ones.
3 Likes

The thing is you won’t have to replace the proxy so you save a lot of time when you create 100’s of accounts, along with money over time and less stress(you won’t have to switch providers).