How many scrapers you need for 3 main accounts

Hello guys,
Hopefully you all doing well, guys if i have 3 or 4 main accounts how many scrapers do i need?
What if i creat the scrapers by using 4g proxy just so i mean by that there will be just 4g proxy for scraper! Would scraping work with less problems?

At least one scraper per main account.

Yes of course your scrapers would be safer if you are using 4g proxy for them.

1 Like

30-40 :muscle:separate 4G proxies can’t hurt​:+1:

3 Likes

You mean using the same 4g proxy on the main and the scraper?

You shouldn’t share the proxy you use on your scraper accounts with your main accounts. Get a different 4G proxy for your scrapers. As for the number of scrapers, 3 scrapers per main account will be enough imo.

1 Like

you need to have at least 2-3 scrapers for each main account, and no, you should never have the same proxy on both main and scraper accounts, I don’t think there is a need to create scrapers using 4g mobile proxies that will be expensive you can use normal ones since they are scrapers and you will probably change them in 5-7 days.

1 Like

the need of scrapers depends totally on what actions you are doing. Looking at current scenario 2 scrapers per main is kind of minimum.
And we people only can give you an idea and rest the success of automation is totally depends on your patience and testing. Good luck😇

1 Like

No, I don’t recommend using the same proxy on both accounts. If you can use a separate 4G proxy on your scraper that would definitely be a plus but since they aren’t that cheap you can try with other cheaper proxies for scrapers as well.

1 Like

How long would the scrapers last by using 4g proxy

depends a lot on your warm up, acc quality, proxy quality, warmed up actions amount etc. I have accounts which last up to 2 weeks and some can die within 24h.

1 Like

A lot, more than 100, one scraper doesn’t do more than 500 API calls so you need at least 9 and after the verification, you need to change it for a new one.

1 Like

It depends on your actions per accounts, but I would like to recommend at least 5 scrapers per main account.
Cheers!

1 Like

With this Method: https://mpsocial.com/t/guide-how-to-make-scrapers-immortal/
You can make it 1 Scraper for 1 Main or even more if the mains all have the same target

1 Like

If everything is done correctly 4 scrapers can work for 15-20 accounts of the main ones

1 Like

Do you guys also recommend ip6v proxies for scrapers?

Did you mean.scraper never stay long? In a month? Scraper will die? And we need to replace them again? And after replace scraper. We need to run main acc from warm up?

You dont need to warm up again the main account because just your scrapers will die, but yes, the scraper never stay long, in my case if I had a scraper living more than 3 days I was a lucky guy :grinning: :sweat_smile:

It depends what IPs you run behind your scrapers. I’ve been using my rotating 4g proxies with great succes around 3 for a main account however, it depends on how strict your filters are :slight_smile:

1 Like

scraper 3days? LOL…how much money you spend for smsservices then? every scraper get PV. you use sms service right? or everytime you get PV. you just leave it. and change with the other scraper? did you buy the scraper acc or you create them?

no, there is no need for that, basically, after changing the scrapers you can keep the same amount of actions daily, but you should warm up the scraper first.