How much are you guys charging?

Hi Race - per DC per scraper? Thanks

2-3 scrapers per DC proxy, 30-40 scrapers per rotating mobile/residential proxy.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks a lot

I charge from$ 100, depending on the niche and subject

When running 2-3 scrapers per DC proxy, how much time do they last?

All of them last. I have strict API limits on them and have 10:1 scrapers to mains.

I’m interested! What are your limits?

My DC scrapers (one per proxy) last about 1 week only. Lots of delays, Limited to 50 API calls per hour and 300 per day. This is “tagname method” with 1 Main (EB only), and 9 scrapers, F/UF and a bit of Likes. Not aggressive at all.

Thanks for any advice & feedback.

Those are stricter than mine! I do 120 API calls per hour and 700 per day, but I slow them down via the API calls per second.

Thanks guys for the insights. I will try out your limits. Cheers

Test test and more test. That’s the only way to figure it out because what works for me won’t work for you. That’s what I’ve learned. Everything is random and I think they made it this way on purpose.

2 Likes

What do you promise in this much amount.?
Certain number of follower gain? Or certain percentage of engagement growth?
or certain actions with certain frequency?

I don’t promise anything, but I tell them that my clients see their followers increase by 200 to 800+ per month, depending on their content and how accurate our targeting is.

i provide manual mother/ slave (m/s) service , my clients pay $13-15 per slave account and for manual follow/ unfollow service $39 , price is low because my team is from Pakistan, and guys why dont you use other services for scrapping? there are much cheaper options ,

1 Like

Why you work so cheap ? This is under price. Give value to your service not the price.

Are you on fiverr?

what kind of followback ratio you manage to achieve ? any minimum amount of followers per month ?

1 Like

Hi race for limits - you are talking about the # Scrape API Calls and not API statistics correct?

I find API Statistics im below 700 per day, but on #Scrape API Call I can be over 1000+, what number do I use?

Doing manual $49 month, $10 manual m/s.

What kind of results are you seeing? I may be interested in outsourcing clients to you. DM me

1 Like

Hey there, je suis français aussi, I d like to know more about the services you offer. We are trying to find someone to work on our account for a xhile. We experience a follower bleed. I believe we need to get a better score for percentage of non followers who see the posts. @further.stories
Thanks

Nil

1 Like