How much should you ask for recurring payment using Jarvee Instagram automation?

rumor is if you run accounts for less than $100 a month your computer will self destruct…

realistically though. don’t low ball yourself. Charge what everyone else does and make good money. the hassle of a bunch of low ballers isnt worth it.

Just remember bro that it is safer to have 10 clients paying you 100$ than 1 client paying you 1000$ it all depends on your service. and do not lowball yourself

2 Likes

I can run 5 off my home IP address? Is it on my router, modem? Where can I find it? Sorry I am new running multiple accounts. Is it still safe?

It’s all on you. It depends what YOU think you’re worth.

I definitely prefer 10 clients paying me $1000 instead of $100 :wink:

1 Like

Now with this logic I agree

1 Like

$100 to $300, but it depends on many variables like the clients you dealing with, what country you focusing on, are you offering automation or you have other things like sheduleposts, content curator …etc

Now demanding a high amount for IG services provided, requires good knowlegde of the game. When you claim you are new, and seing this statement of yours:

I would personally make sure to know what i am doing before engaging other people’s valuable accounts. But being where you are now is definately a risky business for you. If your clients are aware of this, I would then believe 20 bucks a month is MAX. what you can charge. Once you get truely skilled and get your clients a decent FB ratio, then only you can put a pricelimit for the services you provide. Anywhere from 100 to 1000 $$ a month, all depending on the methods you use. There is a price difference depending on the amount of slaves you or the costumer chooses to use, as more slaves, more proxies and more juice is needed to run the services.

Good luck on you journey growing big bro.

Don’t do free trials… seriously. Especially, if you’re charging $20… if they don’t have $20, $50, $100 to spend — they don’t deserve the service or your time.

Have Jarvee and other automation programs even attempted to fix the issues they had previously?

How do you even pay your Mobile Proxies with that? or the License? Lol

Hey,

Thanks for the insights, but

I’m not sure to understand what is the service behind “copywriting in the language of your niche” , could you please (or someone else) explain ?

Thanks in advance, sorry if the question is stupid.

1 Like

Copywriting in the language of your niche means pointing out there key issues and goals on the website and on the phone when you close them.

That beeing said, it can help to focus on 1 niche. When you have a specific injury you also go to the doctor with the most skills in this area, you know what I mean?

1 Like

Yes OK, be able to clearly understand the need and propose shrewd solution!
Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, much better results for clients and less work in comparison when you would have clients in 20 different niches.

1 Like