[HOW TO BASICS] Managing a nightclub insta page

Sure, you can do that but it’s extremely time consuming.

Ask the club owner if he has a in-house photographer instead. Most clubs have one.

1 Like

Content scheduling with approaching the competitions audience sounds awesome!

One thing you can take into consideration for managing the page of a nightclub is to highjack the hashtag of big events every now and then. Lets say for example there is a conference for all people of a certain industry for 3 days in your town. You can add that hashtag to your posts for that 3 days and because the people will check out the posts regarding to the event and search for the hashtag, they will see your posts to. Ive seen a strip club do this once I was on a Music Business Conference :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What do you mean achievable?

For the amount of work you’d be putting into content, 1000+ is fine. It’s not about being achievable, it’s about what your time(and work) is worth.

Most people do growth for 100 a month because it’s a lot more automated.

Content is not as automated; there’s a lot of manual labor that goes into it. Don’t undersell yourself.

1 Like

Hy maybe a general advice on pricing. Pricing is really a science on his own and there are a lot of great books about it and companys who are specialized on pricing consulting charging 200$+/hour.

It personally helped me a lot to start thinking in hourly rates. The idea behind is you have different activities you do for customers and every activity has an hourly rate. That’s an easy way to come up with reasonable prices and make sure you are not too cheap. That’s the way i do it.

Another way (how big marketing companys do it) is to estimate the value a customer gets and take a percentage. Thats how you can sell a homepage for 100K with the right reputation and client.

3 Likes