[HOW TO BASICS] Managing a nightclub insta page

I’ll try to cut it as short as possible.

On Friday I’m having a meeting with owners of a club from London in order for me to take care of their account when it comes to promoting.
I never did this at this level before and honestly, I have no idea what should I exactly do for them so I ask for help here.

At the moment I am using Jarvee as a tool for all the stuff I’m doing and I am managing an engagement group of around 20 people, all of them are from an organization I’m also working with.
My question is related to the club in London.

I have been around CPA Elites for a while and then I switched for MP Social because I wanted to go full white hat and I am very grateful and thankful for all the informations I read here.

Any recommendations or tips on how to do this as good as possible are welcome.

At the moment I am thinking of starting to target audience outside their followers range and to geo locate people in London and send them promotions.
I can also boost them using LE tool (but i dont actually want to do that), and if I am going to use the LE tool, I am going to also let them know why I am using it and why I want to boost them (for the tops and for the explore page, obviously).
I can also engage my group with their posts using appropriate spintaxes so it can look tidy and well done.

This is all I can think about for now. Never did this as a professional, but I really want to do it as more than a professional.

Also, how much should I charge them for a full-time position on their account?
In the future I can help them with photos inside their club with stories and everything they need apart from actually creating digital content for them (illustrations, designs).

Thank you!

Pitch them growth or growth & content.

For the growth you will be engaging with users tagged in popular london areas, and users who follow other London clubs, similar to the clients club.

For content you will either use their provided content or take your own content, and post every other day or so. You will use good captions, good hashtags and schedule them at popular times.

Do not use the LE tool for these clients.

You can offer to DM new followers with promo’s etc.

Would not bother doing stories as that will take time, get someone who works there every day to do stories and advise them on how to do this effectively.

For growth only I would charge them £150.

For growth and scheduling THEIR content you should charge £500-750

For growth and producing & scheduling content you should charge £1000-1250

Hope this helps and feel free to ask any more questions you may have.

4 Likes

For growth only I would charge them £150.

For growth and scheduling THEIR content you should charge £500-750

For growth and producing & scheduling content you should charge £1000-1250

Because I am a newbie and because I’m only charging the engagement group with 20 euros a month, I just wanna ask something. Are those prices achieveable at all? I mean, for me, after you said this, sounds amazing. But what real chances I have to go for this?

There is no way anyone on this forum can tell you, maybe if you told us more about how you got in contact with the client, how big the night club is etc.

1 Like

It’s difficult to say. From your tone it sounds like you are very unsure of yourself and unsure of your service, which will come across to the client.

What are you offering them in terms of growth? Not just an engagement group surely? Infact I would suggest probably not to use any engagement group at all.

Those prices are definitely achievable, and well worth it for the club.

Do you have any experience with previous clients?

Do you have any sales experience?

Do you have knowledge with growing accounts and producing content?

2 Likes

This is going to look awkward but at the club gather peoples IG usernames when they enter. Have them write it down on paper. Now u can follow / like these users and bring them back in the club.

1 Like

Do you have any experience with previous clients?

I am taking care of two accounts at the moment, full time I’d say.
One of them is traveling a lot and I’m helping with the captions, hashtags provided, how to post, when to post, what to post + targeting people with DM’s
The other one I started to produce content for him about a week ago. Doing everything above + the content - videos, pictures, stories, engagement group, LE tool (using LE with him because I need him to grow fast and get the tops for the exposure to the outside audience).

Do you have any sales experience?

Been working in customer service for more than 5 years, but as a sales man directly to sell stuff, no, I do not have experience. What i’m counting on are my skills as a Scouter in Television when I had to bring people in our tv shows. I had good results for 2 years in TV.

Do you have knowledge with growing accounts and producing content?

About producing content, not really. I am a photographer that just started hardcore mode about two months ago. Before that, I tested with my accounts, I read this forum as much as I could. Since one month ago I started to daily post at least once a day pictures from around London + boosting them with LE around 300-400 per post to get some of the hashtags.

I only know what I read here and what I started to do on my own. Been reading and trying stuff on instagram for more than an year now, and been studying stuff about instagram for about two years now.

This is going to look awkward but at the club gather peoples IG usernames when they enter. Have them write it down on paper. Now u can follow / like these users and bring them back in the club.

I was thinking of getting in contact with the DJ’s from the club and to also talk to the manager and at some point, to tell the DJ to stop the music and ask everyone to let their friends know how good they feel and how much fun they have at the club by sharing a story from inside the club with a tag for the page and a location. It might work, it might not.

1 Like

Absolutely this…best responses I get from clients is when I pitch targeting their competition and giving the prospect an advantage with better/viral content + a more active audience. Nothing makes a business owner happier than the thought of screwing around with their competitors while making more money.

Nightclubs and service industries that focus on repeat customers are more motivated by that pitch.

2 Likes

understand this. Follow Up is where the $ is.

Capturing IG username or Email (as most clubs do email) u can then bring them back to the club by posting content on IG / Email.

U need constant follow up to make sales in any business.

spreading it 1 time isn’t bad at all. it won’t hurt the club. Just make sure they tag the IG . Its definitely a great idea .

1 Like

This guy I was telling you Im producing content for him, he aims to become a motivational speaker, but not a usual one. If anyone of you know Gary Vaynerchuk, well, this is how real I want this guy to be on the camera.
He works as a business entrepreneur and he is helping me get in contact with different people and I help him with the production of the content.

Will definitely do this one. Thank you for the hint!

Pretty skeptical on the idea of capturing their usernames/email addresses when they come to the club, most people will be drunk af and not be up for it or be too messy to respond properly.

You could get them to get a free shot if they follow you on Insta, thats much easier and you get them as a follower anyway.

3 Likes

most successful clubs i know capture the email right on entrance im sure ppl are not coming hammered to a point where they can;t enter inside the club.

also forgot some do mobile now as well. Thats even better .

1 Like

Fair enough dude, feel like in England it’s different but it may work.

Just don’t over-complicate things to start with, you can add these things as you go.

Just pitch them growth and content as the core of your offer.

1 Like

Thank you guys for your suggestions! Now I really have a little bit of a bigger perspective about this Friday.
You are all awesome around here!

1 Like

Yup, get them signed on and build trust. Then upsell, upsell, upsell

2 Likes

Why not? 13 car

I‘m charging one of my clients $2000 for growth and content and the client is actually delighted because it’s cheaper than employing somebody full time.

Charge what you are worth.

2 Likes

thing is, the only content I can really provide is to actually go in their club at night and take pics of people and do stories. This would help a lot because people can be up to date with everything it’s happening inside the club live.

Live edits at the club, live posting from there. I could mix this one decently with the other stuff as I use Jarvee on a remote control VPS and I can even use it from my phone.

Will really consider this one!