How to be trusted by IG's algorithm

or it could of slowed down a possibly fast growing page. one can never know. For social proof – it works. for account growth, it hurts it.

IG knows if they start banning repost accounts, they would lose a huge – i mean huge portion of total followers – why? millions of repost accounts. If you go on an explorer page – more than half are repost accounts in any niche you can think of. The entire insta system as of now – needs them to be as it is.

1 Like

i used to run 500 repost accounts, and probably only 50 survive till now… all the reasons for banned was the same… copying other content… etc…

was just sharing from my experience… maybe others can safely run repost account without issues, then good for them… but this is my own personal experience.

i also had some chats with people doing dropshipping ,they don’t use any sort of automation and all they do is repost content from their supplier… and ig killed them too

That is weird, how did you repost your content ? Currently running 3k accounts, all of them reposting, no ban (or maybe 1-2/month) :thinking:

1 Like

I run repost accounts and I talk to the creators behind the scenes and get many messages a day asking me to repost them … blind reposting once worked. Still does to a degree. Insta knows who is a reposter or not AND who is an automated reposter. Big, mile wide difference. Hell, is not instagram the account on insta not a reposter too? You bet it is

1 Like

through MP … did you do it via MP as well… i’d be interested in actually how people do reposts :slight_smile: does the 3k account repost from 1 source or all has 3k different sources

Yeah, but what i meant is : how often do you repost / do you change hash-md5, images alteration / what do you include in your captions / do you tag users in your reposts / how many sources, etc.

No i don’t, custom software / multiple sources of course

How does it hurt it when the hashtag reach and engagement rate is getting better and better.

I think there is no flat answer on anything on IG. Everyone has their own experience, your conclusion is not a fact but simply your own experience.
Better see it that way so you don’t eliminate a possibility :slight_smile:
Good luck

For me, it isn’t the reposting per se that gets you in trouble*.

The problem is copyright infringement, which is a massive headache for IG. Pick users who don’t care, or get their permission, and you should never have a problem purely from the reposts.

As @alexnvo says, IG needs people who clearly have a skill for curating viral, engaging content that keeps people on the platform.

*Subject to change :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hashtag reach never got you followers simces it’s for the account not general feed. That increased ER is a joke. That means real followers who follow are not counted as it’s induced ER. Short term looks good long term suicide

1 Like

For the everyone else. Wd know SMM likes now are a joke. Insta knows. Now say you have 500 slaves and they like and comment …-- unless those slaves have real followers in numbers and they like your post __ what is the difference? None. You just made a tiny SMM army nothing else

You already made up your mind with everything man. I guess that’s it. Good luck

1 Like