Coming up with my first guide. Trying to bring as much value as possible to the community
Instagram’s algorithm = A double-edged sword. It controls everything, your visibility, your engagement, your growth… So I decided to share this list of behaviors you should avoid:
- Spamming your followers in DM.
- Using engagement groups.
- Posting without a specific goal.
- Neglecting the quality of shared content.
- Buying followers, likes views.
- Lacking of consistency in your publications.
- Violating Instagram’s rules.
- Using the same hashtags.
- Using follow/unfollow to grow.
Respect the rules, and you’ll win!
And now, tell me a little bit, what strategy do you implement to get the algorithm on your side?