How to build a relevant brand with multiple Instagram Accounts

Hello Everyone, I am currently building a service platform where we build online stores for businesses in my country. I get most of my clients from Instagram.

So to spice things up, I am planning on offering free Instagram shoutout for the businesses that build their stores with us.

I am planning on having 10 IG accounts in different niches.

The Question is:
CAN I NAME EVERYONE OF THOSE ACCOUNTS WITH THE SAME FIRST NAME e.g kova_fashion, kova_cars, kova_electronics, e.t.c EACH RUNNING ON 1 PROXY/ACC. CAN I DO THIS WITHOUT BEING PENALIZED.

The whole point is to make a popular brand in my country through this means.

Thanks in advance.

If you take care of leaving 0 footprint, i don’t see what’s wrong in having 10 with similar names. Lots of brands do it.

Separate them to unique
proxies (location, not just subnet)
email (different providers)
age (new to old)
domain

I tend think the extreme when it’s about as whitehat. Others may chime in with more lax stuff.

1 Like

i want to have a store also

Thanks, I think I’ll go ahead and do it. But 1 proxy/acc and different contents.

Awesome Hagi, we could help you build one I’ll DM you.

Definitely make sure you won’t add the same domain to all the accounts, that’s a dead giveaway

@Johnny - does google/bitly URL shortener or perhaps a domain redirect can be of a solution to that?

there’s a thread by @Adnan about links…

http://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-use-same-link-on-multiple-profiles-and-avoid-instagram-detecting-it?source_topic_id=2729

shorteners are not a solution, nor are domain redirects, they see through that.

So what can we use then, Johnny

a landing page where the user needs to do something like click a button to be redirected to the final destination would work best. I’ve also heard that delayed redirecting could work, haven’t tested it so can’t vouch for this though.

Thanks Johnny. So for example with 10 IG accounts, I would have to build 10 different landing pages, in which then the user can click and go to the same final website (my brand), correct?

Do these landing pages have to sit on different domains? or can I use subdomains for these LP’s?

If my brand website is www.mybrand.com, can the landing pages for IG be:

abc.mybrand.com
xyz.mybrand.com
123.mybrand.com

or do they have to be entirely different domains, such as:

landingpageawesome.com
supergoodlandingpage.com
myfablandingpage.com

I would use URL shorteners in either case.

I tried the whole Google plus / Tumblr thing, but the password field is super small on mobile and I could’t even tell it was there if I didn’t know (and I have IPhone 6 Plus).

Thanks!

They need to be different domains, yes, that was the main point :slight_smile: . Take a look at this topic.

Also remember…different domains…different IPs :wink:

There is more going on than meets the eye with IG. I’m not saying I have any experience or knowledge of that biting someone in the ass. BUT…

If you’re doing different domains, links, pictures, etc… and you get whacked…well it’s something you didn’t see and didn’t account for.

Just like the little things behind the scenes that can be seen when you do account creation (ID, cache, etc…) that you don’t inherently think about. Before you do the work and put in the blood, sweat and many many many tears. Cover your ass (Rule 1).

:+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I will definitely do so. I’ll most likely open the accounts on different computers and run 2 accounts/ proxy to much safer.

Thanks a lot Johnny.