How to create 4 g proxy?

They say to use Raspeberry Pi because is cheaper than a smartphone and you can customize it and connect it to your PC. Basically, you create your own GSM module.

Here’s a video on how you can actually create a Rpi phone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjX7nS3kIao

1 Like

I like your new profile pic :+1:t3: Haha

1 Like

As stated below…

@med_akli You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Allproxy is stable, try it out for yourself.

Raspberry Pi, Dongles, etc. are more efficient when scaling up and necessary when you’re selling proxies as you have to set custom username and password. When you don’t need a lot of proxies (as far I understood from your current amount of accounts) Allproxy will do the job for this purpose, fast and easy.

Hi, did you create your own proxy too? I’m wondering which sim card provider you use… I’m using O2 atm and trying to find a provider with cheapest data plan.

1 Like

I have done it in the past, but I don’t have more than my personal phone at the moment. Running the phone as a proxy eats a lot of battery power. In the best case you have a seperate cheap phone charging 24/7.

Another point why I prefer buying the proxies is that here in Germany you can’t get that many Sim Cards per person, you always have to register them with your ID. In Germany there is an affordable provider, relatively new one, called FreenetFunk with unlimited mobile data plans for 1€ per day.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!

Yeah I thought so. I had to do videoident for my sim card. :sweat_smile:
Do you use proxies located in Germany? Does location really not matter?