How to create 4 g proxy?

Hey. I have my phone and 4g sim card . How can I creat my own proxy to run jarvee on my own computer thanks

There are multiple How-To around here

For Example:
https://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-set-up-3g-4g-proxy-network-20-5000-proxy/80207/23

Thanks . It says page is private :sweat:

It’s LVL2 post. You gotta work your way up there :slight_smile:

I am here in this forum for a year now . You should reward me :grin::grin:

Sure, here’s a :cake:

:smiley:

6 Likes

Thx ,:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: but pls help me about how to create a proxy whith my phone :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Besides that thread I can highly suggest the Search Function :slight_smile:
Creating a 4G proxy using 4g sim card
How can I create my own 4G proxies?

https://mpsocial.com/search?q=Own%204G%20Proxy

So many results on Level 1 with people wanting to do the same. More or less successful.
if you only need 1 proxy things are simple, if you wanna do more I suggest getting to know what you are working with and earn Level 2 on the journey

3 Likes

All you have to do is turn on wifi hotspot on your phone and connect your computer to it. It will use 4G IP. Simple as that.

1 Like

damn, didn’t know it’s that easy to get :cake: …now i want some too

Change your profile pic first…
:smiley:

but why, that can be so misleading… if i post a pic of the moon ,it’s not like I’m the moon talking to you :boom:

You know me @Johnny …
I’m a simple man.
I see a profile with female pic and name, I give cake.

1 Like

You might have the same attraction tho :thinking:

:innocent:

2 Likes

@med_akli You’re going to need more than just a phone and a 4G sim card. As this is a very unstable method of running a 4G proxy and will only last a day or two before you start having issues.

I recommend you get an unlocked huawei Dongle that matches the frequency bands of your mobile carrier.
Get a rasberry pi 3B+

Use the search function to find Create Mobile proxy with rpi

3 Likes

When you don’t plan to create 4G proxies at scale it’s very easy.
Go to the Google Playstore and search for an app called “allproxy”.
With this app you can turn your phone into a 4G proxy in just a few minutes.

Let me know if it worked for you! :slight_smile:

Thanks . But if I have 2 phones how can I connect those 2 phones proxy into one pc on jarvee :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

When you have two seperate sim cards with mobile data, install allproxy on both of them, take the information of the app and paste it into the Jarvee proxy manager.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love you . You saved my life :kissing_heart:

1 Like

But why alote of people say that I should use resbery

1 Like