How to create campaign with random uploads

Can you create a campaign in Jarvee, plan your posts beforehand (say 500 posts) and then have them upload at random? That means you only set the periods in which to upload.

I’ve already seen other accounts that make it similar to always have enough content. This means sometimes quite new posts are created and sometimes some posts repeat themselves.

Why does this Post got deleted? Did I said something unacceptable? Please tell me then.

Your post most likely got deleted bc of low trust score or bad proxies and also if it’s a repost and picture make sure you change the metadata and give the caption a good spintax

1 Like

This post in this forum has been deleted, I meant. That’s why I posted it a second time. But now he has persisted.

What is Metadata and how do I change it?

I want to schedule several 100 posts and then randomly upload them across my accounts. Do I need different spyntax for every single post? I mean, if exactly the same post from Account A to Account B appears, it is like a “normal” repost, right?

Get An app that changes the Md5hash. Just look up md5hash changer and some should come up.

But I thought you meant your post we’re getting deleted but if you wanna post 100 pics across different accounts just set up a campaign and there should be option to split the post between the accounts or destinations you choose and then if you don’t wanna write a 100 hundred captions your only be would be to write a good
Spintax

you could also scrape captions and keep the quality ones in a document that you can grab from in the future.

You should go through all the Jarvee tutorials, man will help you heaps!