How to create IG accounts and what settings to use in Jarvee [ June 2019 ]

Yep, I guess this is the case. But I didnt programmed MP, you need to ask the devs. But I´m very very sure api > Eb nearly 100% sure xD.

1 Like

we better test that’s the only we could know I’m doing tests!

good job ! tks shared

I just read the exact same thing on BHW.
Are you the same guy?

No he is not.

Am i the only one who can’t create account with this technique ? intagram say that i can’t create account and advise me to try again later

This is really nice, I started to get scared of F/UF after the blocks and now after reading this I realized I indeed have messed up on many levels lol

Thanks a bunch!

Your timings and actions are great! But I am not sure about the story views. According to my experiments, right now you can view unlimited stories without any blocks.

Hey! I’m not sure I understand fully. Why do you need to get a proxy on top of installing VmWare Workstation and connecting your phone with 4G? Isnt your phone is already a proxy? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey! @ gr33n I’m not sure I understand fully. Why do you need to get a proxy on top of installing VmWare Workstation and connecting your phone with 4G? Isnt your phone is already a proxy? Thanks :slight_smile:

do you intend to use the phone in a hotspot connected to a VM?

Thank you for this, it’s very helpful!