How to create lots of scrapers quickly :)

Umm it’s only tested for hostgator you would need to edit some of the selenium code if you’re on another panel

Lots of DC proxy sellers here in the market place!

It’d be interested in the email creator code.
Thanks,

1 Like

Almost at 25 likes!

I would like to take this too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also would like to have it, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

how long will be alive these kinds of scrapers?

Thanks for sharing this how-to but we cannot forget to mention the costs involved in creating them when we need an important quantity, I would like to see your costs so we can compare them to the sellers.

• email
  • SMS
  • Proxy

I truly believe that you will spend much more for a medium to low-quality account, if you are using JV you cannot expect much.

2 Likes

Good Point, one reason would be that account sellers are sold out at times.

• Cost of emails: 10-15USD/Month (unlimited, if you make your own)
  • Cost of SMS: 5-20 cents
  • Cost of Proxies: 20-120USD/Month

Buying good quality accounts: 1-3USD/account

What do you think is better, not just cheaper?

PS: I’m of course only talking about scraper accounts, main accounts that you plan on using and growing are a different topic and cost :wink:

1 Like

The reason I made this guide was from the frustration of the scraper sellers.
Emails are basically free, using my script on hostgator you can make unlimited.
SMS like @Boris said is like 15 cents per account
Proxy, depends on your supplier, you can reuse the proxy to make more scrapers the next day.

So taking into account your “costs” you should also calculate how much money you are burning from those scraper sellers. They profit on you burning accounts.

Let’s see… I’m not against creating your own accounts however you need to find the sweet spot and that will depend on your setup…how many you need, how often…etc.

The quality of JV to build accounts is very low, so you can compare only with very cheap accounts in the range of .10 to .40 USD max. said that…it’s up to you to do your math :wink:

Emails from a hosting and phones from SMS providers are the lowest quality you can get, then put the proxies on top of that…

if you need a few scrappers of course use JV or even do them in your browser, as they will last longer. but if you need 100s / 1000s better to find a good supplier.

There a few here in this forum…

my 5 cents.

Note: didn’t like the video, was basically an affiliate campaign. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting, cheap proxies are working better with scrapers than expensive ones. Thanks for this information. :pray:t2:

1 Like

Like I said I had a bad experience with almost all the scraper sellers on this forum.
I wont name names, but the customer support was very subpar as well.

Accounts didnt even last 24 hours. These homebrewed ones are doing better lol, with the exact criteria you said are “low quality”.

Even if they are low quality, you have control over it. It’s like buying fast food, compared to buying the ingredients and cooking a burger yourself. Sure it might take longer, but you have control on the type of ingredients.

3 Likes

Interesting comment :slight_smile:
why do you think that it was an affiliate campaign?
it’s actually the way I created thousands of scrapers with all of the providers I mention, is it bad to share an affiliate link to Jarvee or any other provider I’m really working with and legit?

WIthout providing names as well, in my case support was always quick and seller resolved whatever issue I had. Also, I never had scrapers last 24 hrs or less after they were added and Valid on MP - never even once. Last month I purchased more than 6K scrapers. Long story short, your experience was completely different than the experience I had.

Is it just me that gets an instant PV on EVERY SINGLE TRY of IG accounts(scrapers) creation??

1 Like

Must be doing something wrong, bad proxy, not PVing?

Can you send me this code? Am interested

I’m running > 50 scraper accounts on one 4g proxy with no issues

1 Like

I create my accounts on an actual mobile device using the 4g connection (not wifi). For me, that seems to make my scrapers live much longer.

1 Like

sounds like it takes forever! all on one device? it’s not obvious?

1 Like