How to create lots of scrapers quickly :)

Do you imap into the same inbox multiple times? I guess that can work with limited amount of accounts, but at some stage the multiple emails from IG will confuse JV imap get.

1 Like

how do you provide IMAP access for future verifications though? I thought about this in the past but never came to a conclusion :slight_smile:

This feature is on cpanel and direct admin. Should work with any host. Try some smaller names.

Yes this is correct, so you should ideally not do multiple EV at the same time.

The host provides imap settings, its generally mail.[yourdomain.com] for cpanel and directadmin.

I don;t recommend using this method though because of the footprint.

3 Likes

Hi, can you send me code to create email?

Thank you!

Are you using Scrape with EB where possible? Which API limits do you use there?

No, not until they implement the hourly and daily limits.

1 Like

you mean you don’t use this new fuction at all? Neither to the main accs or the scrapers?

1 Like

I don’t use it at all because currently you can’t control the EB scraping per hour or per day. I turned the feature on for 10 scraper accounts and they were all disabled in less than a week. Some people have had success with the new feature, but not me

What country works best for sms? I tried using it on jarvee and most of the time the verify number doesn’t get sent to JV

Less than week? My scrapers are not lasting even 24hs anymore! How are you doing the warm up for screpers?

DM me screenshots of your api settings

Pick a country with at least a 1k different numbers

Do you keep the same proxy location as the sms number? Also do you wait until that country is active?
Does the proxy influence whether or not you will get the code sent?

Ive tried the sms stuff a few times and got lots of errors, or captcha. ends up being more costly than buying them

Yes, the proxy and sms country need to be the same. Since the latest updates I’m at 40-60 percent success rate when creating accounts

1 Like

Wouldn’t that cost similar to buying them?

1 Like

Invalid claim
Your proxy matters more. My proxy country has always been the same but I use number from numerous countries with 0 issues.
So it doesn’t have to be.

Spread correct information not misinformation that can lead people to be spending more for nothing. But at the same time, it is each to their own experience.

1 Like

I’m speaking from personal experience. My success rate is significantly higher when using the same country. As you stated proxies make a difference and for the residential proxies I use, so does the country

1 Like