How to download, repost and use IG Reels on Jarvee

We all know how Jarvee always keeps track with the latest trends and options launched by social platforms, especially from our favorite – Instagram. So, obviously, they didn’t need much time to introduce options that will allow us to automate everything related to Reels, including reposting from Reels, reposting to Reels, sending content from Reels to Publishing – Campaigns, filtering, posting to multiple destinations after that, etc.

These quick, 15-second videos are really catchy, and you have to admit that it’s becoming more and more present in our daily Instagram browsing. That’s why it’s so cool that we, Jarvee users have the opportunity to take advantage of Reels by automating them via Jarvee’s Repost and Publishing – Campaigns tools.

Today, I wanted to share with you a couple of really easy ways to automate Reels via Jarvee.

First thing first, you can use the Repost tool to repost from Reels of specific users to your account’s Reels.

To do that, you need to go to Repost / Sources / Repost Posts of Specific Users post, select the option Repost from reels, add usernames whose Reels you want to repost, and press Add Usernames.

2021-09-14_08h24_07

Now, if you want to repost other people’s Reels to your own Reels, the only thing you have to do is to select this option in your Repost Settings tab:

And voila, as simple as that :slight_smile:

Of course, there are numerous of filters that you can use in the Repost / Settings / Filters sections that can allow you to find only the best and the most suitable content for you.

Now, if you want to repost content from Reels to multiple other IG accounts, you can send the content from your Repost tool to the preferred Campaign and then post it to Reels of other IG accounts.
To do that, first, you need to select this option on your Repost / Settings tab, and choose to which Campaign you want to send the content:

Then go to your Campaign, where you’ve already added IG accounts as destinations, go to Overview / Advanced Settings / Instagram tab and select the option Instagram – Post in Reels:

5 Likes

Nice guide buddy, do you believe the repost/campaign tool is still safe in 2021/2022?

1 Like

Yes, of course. Just don’t go too heavy with it. Start with one repost a day and if you notice everything goes smooth, you can increase it to 2-3 a day per account.

1 Like

Thank you buddy

For new accounts, don’t immediately start with using the Repost tool. Even reposting once a day can get you verification requests. Better to warm it up about a week or two with other tools first, then you can proceed with Reposting after.

How come hashtag doesn’t have a repost to Reels feature? :frowning:

Are you looking to Repost posts from hashtag searches as Reels?

If yes, you can use the Repost from Hashtag search source

Then, set the Repost tool to Post in Reels

1 Like

I’m having a weird bug where 10 accounts that have exactly the same settings 2 are doing correctly and 8 not, when they repost the reels for campain or even directly no matter what they never repost on the wall too only in the reels. anyone having this issue?

Thank you, but when I do that. It scrapes all posts, not just Reel posts.

Not sure if Jarvee has this feature, but I know in IG you have to click a button to manually make it viewable on your feed. - How To Add A Reel To Your Profile Grid Instead Of Reels Tab.

For Jarvee, it defaults to post also on the wall… It will only stop sharing if you put a check on 'do not share on wall"…

1 Like

Hey,

Bumped into this thread because I had issues with Reels reposts from Campaigns with Jarvee. Whatever the settings, I was getting white borders (white bars) on my Reels.

So here are my 2 cents to avoid this: if you are using Campaigns and not direct repost from the Repost tool, there is no point in checking “Crop image instead of adding borders” in the REPOST SETTINGS of the Repost tool.

Instead, in your campaign, you have to go to Overview > Advanced Settings and check “Instagram - Crop image instead of adding borders” in the Instagram tab.
Capture d’écran 2022-06-17 à 10.50.28

That should do the trick, if you followed the rest of the instructions above. It may sound silly or obvious, but I spent HOURS finding that by myself. So I hope it will be useful to someone. Cheers!