How to find new people for F/UF

I started doing F/UF and when looking for new pages to find followers from almost all of them already have 50+ people that i follow and probably more of them that i was following before. So anyone have any tips on how to find pages with new people?

Tried using the suggestion tab (little arrow) that instagram shows after you follow someone :question: Otherwise pages like tensorsocial.com show you lookalike pages.

I did but its usually pages my followings follow. If you know what i mean

Is that manually or automatically? If it’s automatic, just try adding more sources that are related to your niche.

Adding other sources that is best fit your niche is most likely what you need. You can try users that interacted with target post.

Like in any other case, sticking to sources related to your account’s niche is one of the best ways to go. If you are using automation, you can look for related hashtags on the hashtags that your niche is about, in hopes of finding other users to follow who are not already on your followings list.

You may also check the likers/commenters of the users you are following for potential users.

you can use Jarvee to scrape a brand new audience, of course from the same niche that you are targeting, I don’t think you have already followed everyone interested in you content so a good scraping for sources is what you need.

There are multiple ways to do this, but I would say it narrows down to 3 main ways:

1. Suggested/Similar users on Instagram app (easiest way but also could be super annoying if not automated)
  2. Using tools like hypeauditor to find similar/niche accounts
  3. Scraping followers of x users and filtering it out by each user - most advanced and therefore hard to do but also yields the best results.

You would want to find a way to sit somewhere in the middle. If you use jarvee you could simply find related accounts automatically and then just follow their followers with some decent filters. Make sure to optimise it for best FBR and you’ll see very good results within a week or two.

It’s all manually

For manual actions, going through the likers of the post looks tedious but these are great indicators that the users are interested on that content, so there’s a high chance that they’ll follow your account since your account has the same niche.

1 Like

Since you don’t use an automation tool, I would suggest you go to the explore tab, open posts that are related to your niche, and follow the commenters and likers on those posts.

2 Likes