How to generate money with instagram accounts?

I hope you have a good day, any idea to generate income with my 900 instagram accounts?

The accounts are hosted in jarvee and each one has a private-dedicated proxy linked, the accounts are between 2 and 3 years old.

Any proposal or concern communicate them by direct message.

I would either sell them if you want a lot of money short term, but if you keep them and outsource to some people to take care of the dm’s and shoutouts for you then you will make more money long term. May I ask what size are they approx.?

1 Like

Between 3k to 10k

Ok, what niche are they in? Because depending on the niche you get shoutout dm’s at different follower counts. The optimal follower range to sell many accounts to new clients is 30k - 40k. Above that there are many trust issues (people don’t wanna risk losing a lot of money, it takes a bit longer etc.) Of course I’m talking about personal experience, it might be different for someone else. But there is another aspect to consider, the larger the account, the faster it grows, but you could potentially lose it and then you lose more. As you can see there are many things to consider, but at the end of the day the decision is yours :).
I hope I helped a little.

1 Like

The accounts look like natural people, they have casual photos of people or the daily life

You can try cpa or affiliate

1 Like

Selling the accounts is probably the fastest way of making money

1 Like

Would you be interested in selling few accounts?

1 Like

I’ll take 50🙏

1 Like

selling the accounts is like liquidating what I have and that is not the idea, what I want is to take advantage of the effort I put into each of those accounts and generate money.

1 Like

Yea I understand that, I need only like 4-5, just send me message if you change your mind :slight_smile:

If you want some easy and sort-term money you can sell them. Considering that the accounts are 2-3 years old you can sell them for $3-4 per account ( of course if you never spammed them )