How to Get Ads Approved fast for FB

Hey, been using facebook ads to help grow my instagram

Ive been looking for a way to get my facebook ads approved as fast as possible the creative being IG Page posts

ive been trying everything testing just creating a new ad, duplicating a running ad and changing ad post, just editing an ad with a new post. it always seems to take about 45 minutes for my ads to approve

is there anything i can do to make a these ads go through faster?

or possibly schedule a Ad to post a page post on my page at the same time it goes live?

There is nothing you can do to speed up this process. I’ve launched over 1000 campaigns in my life and there isn’t any pattern for the speed of approval. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes, sometimes it takes 2 days. The only workaround is to schedule them couple of days earlier, that way you will have time for the approval period to pass before the time for the ads to go live

2 Likes

I believe that you if you have a great budget each time you are treated as a vip and it goes fast for you to get you add approved. for me its always a matter of 4 to 6 hours max. Hope it helps mate

1 Like

is there anyway to schedule a post going on ig through ads manager? because Ideally the ad would deliver within the first 15 minutes of posting

yeah I could see that

Nope, this is not true. There were accounts we’ve managed with $900+ daily budget which still had the same approval time. Unless you mean much bigger budgets

@Trevor_Carstensen you could schedule any type of ad through the ads manager on your ad account on facebook. Just set up a start date when you are on the ad set level. However, this will still need to pass the approval period, so if you schedule it in 15 minutes from now, chances are it will still be in approval

ive seen being able to schedule facebook feed posts but haven’t seen the option to do ig feed posts, I will keep looking…

I even checked on later(dot)com to see if they gave me a post id for the scheduled post but sadly did not

The ad placement (fb feed, ig feed etc.) has nothing to do with the campaign start date (the schedule). There aren’t sepeare options for scheduling one type of placement and other type of placement

I dont think I was wording it right

the goal of this is to get quick engagement on my instagram post as soon as I post it (helps push content onto the explore page)

what I have been currently doing is posting on instagram, then taking the post id and running an ad off of the post id… the issue with this is they aren’t getting approved in the time period I would like.

so I had been looking for a way to get them approved faster (which I see is now out of the question)

now it seems that the only other option if possible may be a way to schedule the instagram post (to allow the buffer period for my ads to get up and approved) in ads manager??

this wouldn’t be a dark post it would be on that is actually posted on my instagram feed

1 Like

Ah, okay, I see. Yeah, I don’t think there is a way to do that, as far as I am aware. You could schedule the post, but it won’t have an id until it is published and you will need an id to create the ad for an already existing post.

2 Likes

yeah thats the work around I was trying to get too, thanks anyways! ill keep searching around and drop it here in case anyone was trying to do the same thing I am

2 Likes