πŸ”–πŸ”– How to get Coupons/Discounts codes πŸ”–πŸ”–

Hey guys.
I am in affiliate beauty and health business, was wondering.
Some of the beauty websites offers to enter codes for discounts.
How can I get this code as merchant? I am using mostly Viglink and Rakuten and never sew such options there.

If some of you are having experience with affiliate, I would really appreciate.

1 Like

Have you tried contacting your vendors and asking them for coupon codes? That’s best way imo :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Alot of times those companies will include discount codes in emails that they send out to their email lists. One way would be to subscribe to those email lists of the people you are affiliate marketing for just to get an idea of what the customer actually sees. Might help you push a product better then! :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Contacting them IS the best way, most of the vendors/companies are really generous with discount codes so even if your account is small you might get a code :slight_smile:

1 Like

contact vendors directly,its mostly u hv to contact their promotion dept,u can get the email in contact us

1 Like

Yep… I guess it’s the only choice for me. There are too many brands, so I figured maybe there some platform for every brands, but I guess I’ll need to sweat a little…
Thank you guys.

@Adnan is correct. If you can work directly with the affiliate manager for the company you can get bigger commission percentages.

Many will use an Affiliate Management Company like CJ.com or Linkshare.com. Join each and request to join accounts in your niche.

If you drive lots of traffic and sales to them, you can usually contact the company through the affiliate program, develop a relationship, and request special codes and extra commission.

1 Like

Yeah, you basically need to get the access from the vendors. Some do give them in the first place.