šŸ”“ How to: Get subscribers, views and clients via Youtube

Thanks so much @Adnan! How many accounts would i be able to run on home ip?

Itā€™s always best to use 1 account per IP. Get some datacenter proxies, they should work fine for Youtube, no need to go for expensive mobile or residential proxies.

I wanna automate the comments of my main channel should i also try this with datacenter proxies? iā€™m super paranoide since iā€™m used to instagram being such a pain in the ass about thisā€¦

YT isnā€™t that strict as IG. They will probably ghost comments only, but thatā€™s not a problem since the target is channel owner not the YT users who watch it.

Okay makes sense, if i use the comment settings less agressive and within some boundries of around 100 comments a day(after warm up), you think they would still get ghosted with such a proxy?

the reason iā€™m asking is because i wanna implement your strategy on scale and another strategy where i comment on a big youtuber his video and make the comment blow up to get all the viewers to look at my comment and get traffic that way

This is very creative. Definitely gonna try this one out. Thanks!

1 Like

loved this post , im gonna try this tomorrow, i have some good quality youtube accounts bought long time ago

Thanks I will try this

Also I will add SMM panel views, likes and get Real looking accounts to comment ā€œthis was awesomeā€ etc

Thanks for this awesome guide. Will def. try it out :slight_smile: Is there any risk for the main account to be banned or the video gets taken down?

Thank you

Thanks, Iā€™m glad you like it.

Regarding riskā€¦ I guess getting banned or getting videos taken down is always possible, but in my case, it didnā€™t happen yet.

I started doing this in April but posted the guide on 11th May 2020.

I didnā€™t get banned and none of the videos are removed. However, the account is on a local PC, so it didnā€™t work all the time, PC was turned off during vacation and on a couple of other occasions, so it wasnā€™t commenting full 6 months without break.

Start:

Current results:

Still getting reactions (replies, comments to my vids and subscriptions) from channel owners:

3 Likes

Im crying right now seeing this trump video :D:D:D man id like to know everything!

What Servers do you use?
What Proxies.
How are you going about growing an account most efficiently?

THought about creating a BUNCH of youtube accounts that function as subs and viewers and likers for the channel?

Any exp with that or answers to the above?

Cheers mate

Thank you for this @Adnan. I changed some settings to make it work for me and the results are amazing :+1:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I canā€™t really recommend any specific VPS or proxies, donā€™t want to advertise anyone :slight_smile:
For proxies, make sure theyā€™re private ones, but no need to go for mobile or residential proxies, YT isnā€™t strict as IG when it comes to IPs.

Simply do what I did above, just scale it up x10 or x100, as much as you can.

You can try, why not :slight_smile:
Iā€™m a little bit skeptical when it comes to views, but theyā€™ll surely for increasing your subs count and you can use them for commenting.

Glad to hear that :slight_smile: feel free to post numbers here (views, likes, subs), Iā€™m curious how it will work for you :slight_smile:

Here are some stats. Iā€™m a small vlog channel. I am getting a decent amount of views, likes, and comments. What surprised me the most were the amount of impressions I was able to get. I had 1 slave and added more slowly.

• Each line is a different video
4 Likes

Those are some nice stats, congrats! I guess you are producing quality content there. GJ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the amazing idea!

1 Like

Beautiful post. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Is this from one slave account? The results seem promising.

1 Like

I started with 1 and went up to 12. I forgot to mention that my channel has 7 videos and each received about 200 impressions. So Iā€™m getting close to 1,000 organic impressions/day.

Approximately how many comments are you making from all slave accounts?:see_no_evil: