🔴 How to: Get subscribers, views and clients via Youtube

Unfortunately, I can’t reveal this since I am now offering this as a service, but just like automation for any platform proper warmups are 100% necessary.

Same as above.

All of my slave accounts are profiled to the niche of my client. Remember, at the end of the day these are slave accounts or “fan accounts”. The goal of these accounts is to generate as much traffic as possible to the main account.

Is there any other way to redirect traffic from the slave accounts to the main account in youtube?

One way you mentioned was unique hashtags,another way can be adding the main channels videos to our playlist and get users to visit our profile?

Can any youtube expert explain what are all possible ways of redirecting people from the slave youtube accounts to the main account?

I use the method in the OP

What,I didn’t understand what you said.

Also what are all the possible ways to redirect in youtube via slaves?

I use hashtags. Slave accounts comment on videos in a desired niche and the comment contains the hashtag. The hashtag redirects the user to the main YouTube channel.

1 Like

So is this the only way to redirect users in youtube,any other way to do the same thing?

As when we have multiple methods to redirect just like in IG,You have several options to do to make it look more natural.

Also,When you comment via let’s say 100s of channels with all including the same hashtag,isn’t this an indication to youtube?
Or do you use multiple hashtags in the main which is only used by you and then rotate those hashtags throughout the slaves randomly?

you can also feature the main channel.

1 Like

I spin 20 hashtags.

So for this,You use 20 hashtags solely used by the main channel only and then spin it?

What when other channels start stealing the hashtags,this way won’t the hashtags be limited who don’t have any video under it related to the main channel?

1 hashtag per comment, all the main accounts post`s include all 20 hashtags and keywords. If I loose a hashtag I remove it.

Unfortunately its not possible to add users to a blacklist. So you will continue spamming their comments. Is there a possibility to only post one comment per youtube channel and than leave that channel alone for some time? Otherwise the channel will get multiple comments from multiple accounts and the user will be upset i suppose.

scrape users export - filter (remove duplicates) import into - source - comment on the user channel.

For multiple accounts, this is difficult to do - would be a good option to add in JV

1 Like

I allready suggested it to the support but didnt get an answer yet.

1 Like

MP simply CBA to add new features for YouTube. They’re too busy plugging the hole in the sinking ship that is IG automation.

1 Like

Thanks for the great guide @Adnan
I am still waiting for your reply about my marketplace thread if possible. It’s been 1 Month+ since we posted it.

Thanks

Does this method still work?

My comments with hashtags are invisible. Without are fine.

Edit: It’s working with hashtags too.

Yes, it does. The channel owner will still see your comments even though they’re invisible to other Youtube users. Use complex spin syntax in your Comment tool to post as few ghosted comments as possible

1 Like

Alright, thanks. I sometimes have problem with post the comment using EB, can’t see it. When I do it manually on the normal browser, comment appears. Weird, but it’s maybe a coincidence, I don’t know.

Got a problem making the youtube pro jarvee function on my windows 10 PC. its just stuck in the login section, once i login my credentials it freezes.

open the embedded browser and try to login from there then go back and mark the account as valid

Also, you can use the following option then re-verify the account and see