How to go viral and grow/ How to grow without botting?

I could take over for you, for $50/mo if you’re interested.

Edit: are you just reposting from a brands account and using a referral link? that’s kinda sketchy and I don’t see it doing well even if you were growing tbh.

Yep that’s what I’m doing…why is it sketchy? (honest question)

Thanks

let me clarify, the link in the bio goes to a lander with a VSL (video sales letter) and, from there, users can go to the vendor’s online store. Thanks

Because if people are familiar with the brand at all, it may appear that you’re selling a knock off at first glance of your IG and website. This reminds me of Soulja boy drop shipping chinese game consoles, and passing them off as if he produced them himself. Once people found out, the consoles became less appealing.

2 Likes

He was charged for that btw :joy:

2 Likes

Gotcha. What do you suggest as a strategy to promote these glasses on IG? I’m not trying to say they are my brand, the brand name is clear and I have an affiliate contract that allows me to promote on social media, given I do NOT use the brand name anywhere.

Thanks!

I feel like you’d be better off having several spammy accounts essentially doing CPA with the link, and reposting any sunglasses related content, 4-5 times daily, rather than one account, posting very specific images, less often.

1 Like

To promote CPA offers, do I necessarily have to be spamming?

I’m trying to build a long term asset, aka like a datafeed site promoting offers from ShareASale, CJ and similar.

Thanks for your answers!

Probably don’t need to be spammy, I just mean posting more often and on more than one account. I’ve had pretty good success on my personal account recently with commenting and following. Gaining close to 200 followers daily (http://instagram.com/connorlipke) and commenting stuff like “Happy trails” on other travel accounts then following them with my automation program, and “awesome shot :camera:!” on photography niche photos. You could potentially harvest a list of sunglasses related hashtags, and literally just comment “:sunglasses:” on posts and drive traffic to your accounts.

I think in general being less specific, and opening up your audience to people who buy any brand of glasses is probably your best bet. Post the highest quality sun glasses content, not just content related to the brand you’re trying to push.

3 Likes

the more you write, the more I wanna hire you :sunglasses:

1 Like

First, all those methods to grow are useless if your content sucks.

And I am sorry, your content is very bad… Low quality and boring…

I really recommend you first try to get the best content out and then use growth methods!

-Best Jay

1 Like

everyone wants to go viral – if the account does low er from own followers, it will never go viral – not enough ‘pull and love’ from own followers – how in the hell do you expect to go viral? One must have good er daily just to get in the game of viral-- thats how it gets ranked high in the feed, and more who see it not following love it…than it gets viral. screw powerlikes, dm/groups etc – if the content sucks, you might get lucky once out of thousands of posting, however to go daily – 2 things must happen and in order…
content must be excellent
high likes/comments from one own followers.

5 Likes

Thanks Jay, that’s exactly what I needed to hear. Honest, candid opinions.

2 Likes