How to go viral and grow/ How to grow without botting?

Title

I’ve got now 45k followers and been gaining like 300-600 followers a day by doing follow/unfollow and liking.

But now I want to stop botting and wasting time on it and money on bots. Im pretty sure I can grow even bigger withhout boting by going viral.

But idk what techniques to use to go viral. Idk hhhow to go viral.

What would you recommend?

2 Likes

Actually an eary question, but it might be “easier said than done”. Why? It will still cost you some time & maybe also (a lot of?!) money.

• HQ content (viral one)
  • Shoutouts from fan acc.s / powerlikes from big acc.s
  • Engaging in niche-related EGs

In which niche is your acc.?

Good luck for your “journey” :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Im the football/soccer niche

There is no secret to viral content. Too many factors that play a role in getting things viral.

Only thing to maximize likes is:

• Post interesting content
  • Make sure that you get a lot of engagement in the early stages of posting
  • Redirect people to the post after a while to keep engagement coming

@SkinnyGirl gave insights into how to achieve the latter things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which service do use for follow/unfollow and liking?

300-600 a day ? Wha on earth… How many people do you follow/unfollow per day to gain that ?

I second this. Following 700-1000 daily, and on good days seeing around 100 followers. Most days 50-75.

Excatly same thing here, following arround 600 daily gaining from 30 to 70 on average , ocasionally near 100…

2 Likes

Once you have a decent amount of followers, it’s easier to go viral and growing by that. I know people who grow 300-400 a day just postig 8 posts a day

This isn’t viable for every niche. I have a good amount of followers, 52k, and if I posted 8 times in one day I feel like people would get annoyed. I feel like this method works best for meme accounts, fitness accounts, pet accounts, etc. Anything outside of those would be hard pressed to go viral unless they post some Dan Blizarian level content and blow up. A picture of my dog in my van will never go truly viral, but may dominate the two niches it belongs to(van life/travel and dogs).

2 Likes

Posting a lot of consecutive posts as part of a series may also work. Like a topic seperated in 8 parts, if you know what I mean.

I’ve seen people post like collages before. I’m not a fan of that, but perhaps a photo set that is themed could work. I’d spread it out over 2-3 days though. Maybe 10-12 photos over 72 hours. They’d have to be extremely similar and well thought out to work imo.

1 Like

Can you recommend a bot for F/U and liking, please?!

Jarvee is always a really good bot

2 Likes

Like @grown said, JARVEE is a very good if not the best bot out there!

whot? 300-400 with follow/unfollw and liking… never saw that i got same, best days 100 at most

Hey @russ444

If you don’t want to spend a ton of money I would recommend you using DM groups.

There are different forms of DM groups out there. If you use them right you could get a ton of engagement at the first hour.

There are Instagram DM groups and Telegram engagement groups. I personally recommend using Telegram at the beginning because you get a lot of engagement without very much work.

If you grow to 100k (and I believe you do) then I would start using IG DM groups. For this you need to research a lot and find bigger accounts in your Niche. Message them: Hey, would you like to join a highly active 100k+ Instagram DM group?

I don’t know if it’s allowed to post Telegram group invite Links, so if you are interested in joining some groups feel free to message me!

I got a list of 100+ Telegram Engagement groups

-Best Jay

3 Likes

Not the OP, but to follow up on my previous reply to this thread, I’m gaining 150-175ish a day now guys. Can confirm commenting and following is very effective.

Read everything you can from @Alexnvo in the community.

As he says… it’s all about the content.

2 Likes

First off - congrats!

300-600 followers /day using f/uf and liking?? WOW that’s great.

I’m doing f/uf and liking using the same settings described here in the forum, but I’m getting 5-10 followers A WEEK…maybe my account sucks?

here it is: @topsleepwear

I’m selling blue light blocking sunglasses.

Besides zero sales, I’m barely getting followers…

I use the follow tool, then liking user’s post, following followers of competitors and using keywords related to sunglasses/eyewear. I’m posting 3x day using 30 dynamic hashtags, posting hashtags in the comment

Constructive harsh criticism and suggestions welcome. @euhero @Adnan @tiagofernandes4 @BHVen

Thanks all!
T

1 Like