How to increase reach from home?

Hey everyone,

Any idea how to increase reach from home? I always get a lot from hashtags etc. but my reach from home stays constant at 10k-11k from home (40k followers). Sometimes it’s less if it’s a bad day.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could pay for an Instagram advertisement, but it’s been reported engagement drops off after you pay once as Insta see you’re willing to pay and try to force your hand to keep doing so.
Never tried it myself though.

1 Like

There’s a neat trick regarding paying just a dollar for one day on a post and pausing the promotion when your audience is sleeping that helps individual post engagement.

1 Like

@mjjs33 I think @runninx77 is talking about this:

Enjoy! :100:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link @IGsocialize i was on mobile and couldn’t find it. That’s the one.

1 Like

I am not sure if it still does work, I have tried it a couple of times and only received around 200-400 likes and not a lot of reach on really decent photos, but at this point its still probably better than nothing :slight_smile:

Thank you for posting the guide here @IGsocialize :blush:

@Molishparty the method still works. Here’s the screenshot from my recent campaign.

Got around 2000 likes, few saves and follows

3 Likes

I have read threats here on this forum that people have experienced decreasing engagement when using insta ads. Tried to look for it, but can’t seem to find it. And they were adviaed to stop IG ads. And wait for a couple of weeks for it to get back to normal again.