How to increase the number of followers by 500 a day?

I watched a competitor’s account.It was his 700 followers account, but without following unfollowing, the number of followers increases by 200 a day and then more than 500.

How do we get that increase without any issues? He even posts the same topics and pictures as I do.

@lee PM me his username and yours, I will take a look at the accounts and maybe notice the difference :slight_smile:

His account is not much different from mine.Same nicha, same repost.

I wonder how an account with no hashtag, follow unfollow, just posting can grow fast and get lots of like

his growth rate

They might have some external promotion going on … from websites, advertising, youtube,… etc

Are those real follower? M/S?

They have to be using extra promotion that you don’t know about, like slave accounts that shoutout the account or, as @monzo said, some kind of external promotion outside of Instagram.

1 Like

I am very much curious about this Slave to mother account type of relationship, how it works and what are some effective strategies around this.

A lot of information is already here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Better compare the engagement growth then just the followers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks man! Right after I posted that - I was in the search finding and now reading the posts :slight_smile:

Just a side question - anyone here know of anyone selling mother to slave services?

If you do Regular shoutouts for shoutouts with average likes of 2k to 3k a post then it’s easy to gain such a number daily. I used to have same numbers since last 2-3 weeks. I have stopped gaining from last 3 days due to shadow ban. But, to gain such a number, your content really matters as well.

Where can I buy shot out

How can I grow my account while growing engagement

Engagement goes hand in hand with followers. Or better said: Good engagement causes growth in followers, especially nowadays. I know, we all like the numbers and are allways watching them, but the social media is for beeing, like its name “social” and the IG algorythm pushes that.

Edited by Henry Cooper

Oh i want join

What niche is your group in? I’m interested in joining.

Edited by Henry Cooper

Why you hide it ?