How to join FB Groups as a FB Page fast.

Hey everyone,

As the title states, I have a unique issue, I need to be able to strictly only join facebook groups, with Facebook pages, in mass.

What tools or services would be the best at accomplishing this? Or would this have to be a strictly manual process?

1 Like

I am using Jarvee, but you can’t achieve that automatically with Jarvee.

1 Like

There is a daily limits for joining groups,do it manually and join groups which come through suggestions when you join one so it would look more humanly,unless your goal is to join niche relevant groups and not specific groups!!

So the solution was Jarvee, I successfully hired someone from this community. He understood the project and we already got it scaling the way I would have hoped.

> “There is a daily limits for joining groups,do it manually and join groups which come through suggestions when you join one so it would look more humanly,unless your goal is to join niche relevant groups and not specific groups!!”

• We were able to solve this with safe numbers of interactions 25-30 randomized posts to different fb groups daily. So far so good, but I am looking into your idea!

It would be great if Jarvee had this feature. How many groups did your account join per day?

Jarvee can do it, but you can’t join mass group. Your request will get pending in spam. And most of the admin from such a groups remove such a request. Plus jarvee can only answer question based on keywords, there is no option to tick group admin question like, do you agree with our terms and condition yes/no. Even if they do it, then still it is not enough what admin of FB groups are asking, they might tweak the question, for example “will you violate our terms and condition?” yes/no.

So basically, you need to do lots of hard work to join mass group.BTW if you’ve plan like join many groups from many profile, then you can join many group from one profile. And from that profile you can add your other profile into that group without answering any question :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but you can’t join as a Page with Jarvee.