How to know that the problem come from IP?

How can i know if it’s really 100% the proxy that cause the problem is it after getting blocks in low follow ? Or getting pved or something else ?

Also another question :
When do i really have to clear cookie is it automatically after pausing the account or just if you get another block even if you paused your account ?

Usually it’s when you are repeatedly getting blocks on low follow settings and after only a few follows.

To answer your question, I would leave clearing cookies and device ID’s until you must do.

3 Likes

Yes but what about the timing of cookie ckearence is it automatically after pausing the account or just if you get another block even if you paused your account ?

I would say just if you recieve a block.

1 Like

Okay will try it

1 Like

It’s not possible for us to know if the proxy (actually the IP) caused the problem, we wish there was a way to check that! But you can run different experiments, basically try to change only one thing at a time, so you will be able to see the results obtained.

I agree. This is how I do it and I have very few issues.

So after it you just change the proxy by another one from another provider and you let account rest for 1 day then start with the new ip ?

There are so many variables you need to check to know if it’s just the proxy.

Like how were the accounts created, what are your settings etc.

If your accounts were created using a good method and you run low settings and still get blocks, it can usually be the proxy. Try changing it to a different provider and see if the blocks lift.

Okay and is night mode necessary also when i change proxy do i have ro wait a little bit or start right over ?