How to Land on Explorer Page & Go Viral?

That’s interesting. When do you switch to post without hashtags?

2 Likes

For me, when I knew for sure they went to shit for growth. Last year about this time.

thats not really true, what you see is not what everyone else sees. its insta thinking you might like that account based upon your likes or saves.

if you see ones with thousands of likes, over and over, they ‘earned’ status of landing on explorer time after time but not really viral status. you say you average 4k per post. I had quotes page – hitting that much with 20k but not really growing. I also used hashtags. I changed content, took off hashtags and even tho my likes went down in half, it started growing on its own without the need for any eg groups.

1. VIRAL CONTENT, critically important. Also has to be fresh not rehashed garbage that’s been spammed across IG. Their image recognition is too good these days and only getting better. So fresh as in find the original post in the first 12hrs or earlier.

2. Trust score/account quality - we all know the variables here and automation is a no-no. Even MP posting with mobile proxies lowers the reach. Have to post manual and there’s a strategy of when to post. Posting momentum and consistently good content make a world of difference.

3. Powerlikes - and no one I’ve met here has found a large enough network to really make big difference. 100m-300m you need your million + accounts or copious amounts of money to access these networks.

On a 400k page I bought and rebranded/name changed was able to hit 200k/follower gains per month with massive engagement. Never used a hashtag. I have a couple dozen large accounts and have cross tested evrerything above to make sure it’s accurate.

If anyone has high quality non-spammy pages over 200k and would like to see a test just shoot me a PM

1 Like

100-300 million? you gotta be kidding me…

60k min a month, 2.5 million strong( my accounts). 90 percent less than yours, just as effective. The content I use are mine or ‘borrowed’ —

3 Likes

60k a month is nothing compared to 200k. I’m guess your accounts are all niche specific as well - most networks are mixed.

Don’t you follow/unfollow/like automated?

1 Like

I stopped f/u about march this year on all accounts. Until this p.v ban stops, just liking with m.p. and thats it.

do the math, 100 million ( your low end) /200 k a month
500 followers got per mill.

2.5 million / 60k a month
41.6 k per million

:smile:

per mill, my little network blows yours away. cheaper too

1 Like

How many accounts have you been able to do that with? Also if you’re just posting rehashed viral content it wouldn’t surprise me.

And I can multiply that growth with my network.

No powerlikes. Just good content.

3 Likes

i have the same 33 accounts I always had for 2 years, yeah – rehashed stuff and my own content. many forget ‘rehashed content’ they see over and over with their eyes – forgeting one thing…what you see may not mean another person ever saw it.

1 Like

i don’t deny that, probably could.

friend of mine has two 1 million pages, a 400k+ and a personal page. he can grow a page 200k in a week-- with a help from his gainz group ( under 10 million total) . Mighty big numbers as yours don’t mean nothing at this level. Targeting does. That’s what I am after. My accounts are 6% er at the bottom level average, 8-12 over all. Few good size accounts – good er will blow away a network of millions, always have always will – becuase they don’t need the newtork to go viral, they do it on their own as @damian24 and his account.
one good little 25k account with 10-25 percent er average can gain mor followers on private share to share then a 250k account can with okay er. Also, you know this too…if the feed is crappy and likes are low across all accounts in insta – your network effectively is dead.

1 Like

Sounds like it is your job to explain them on how going viral works!

I do, but they don’t listen.

I actually don’t do their business and educate them until they come back crying then I’d do their business because they’d be more prone to listen to me after all the amount of money they’ve wasted down the drain for being completely ignorant.

1 Like

Regarding powerlikes, I’d recommend the service called Fuelgram. In contrast to many others, it provides you with 100% real likes and comments coming from powerful profiles (I’ve used it myself and it really isn’t hard to check if they’re real or not). Of course, use it in combination with high quality content, smart use of hashtags, posting at peak times, good CTA copy, and you’ll definitely improve your post engagement and the number of followers.

Ask accounts that are big in your niche to powerlike you. Never buy the powerlikes from fuelgram, they are no longer solid.

Content is a big point when it comes to virality.

1 Like

Is viralgrow by Mirko any good powerlikes service

Powerlike services are dead. Stay away from them unless you have your own network.

Thanks for this! I’m just curious as to why you suggest to only “Use DM/Engagement groups after 30-60mins”?