How to make easy money!

Insurance Claims
Purposefully throw yourself into a moving car, and claim you got hit by a car to insurance

####Here is some video of the PRO’s hard at work.

5 Likes

2 Likes

You need a car and some junk

4 Likes

Well thats a great addition…“Im Happy!” :smiley:

1 Like

There are many other ways to “scam” people, but does it still be called a scam if you are actually making people think its not scam ?

2 Likes

This one is so dumb. The scammer “seller” could easily do this himself, and make more than the sale price. Its crazy how people get so blinded by greed that they cannot think straight.

As for your question, yes, its still a scam if people dont think it is a scam.

Speaking of which, there is a fine line. Look at the product this company is selling called the NoPhone. Its a piece of plastic that looks and feels like a phone, however its just a dummy. They have made loads of money, and are not a scam.

4 Likes

Seen the video on Unbox Therapy and was thinking that the what I’m selling and the services I offer are hard work and there are companies out there that sell air and get 1000% more profit/day than I get in 1 month

1 Like

Hahaha It drives your crazy right! There are different categories of customers. Those that want the product for themself, and those who want to gift the product to their friends. There are many others also. This product is mainly for gifts, however it does target the customers who like Fidget Toys also since they need something in their hands all the time, and their phone may be a big detraction.

Beside my online services I do local event planning, a thing that started from a joke actually.If you know how much time you actually spend with the clients to help them have “the perfect” day…that will drive you crazy, because if the client wants something that you cannot do cheap ( such as 10m high balloon acades or 100 helium balloons ) you will lose it in just minutes.

2 Likes

Haha totally agree. I fell the same with with the Instagram Management Services I have been providing. I am tired of dealing with support tickets, and dealing with grumpy complaining customers with unrealistic expectations. I am now waiting for some of my grumpy annoying clients to leave so I can free up some time. I have some other better ideas that make more, and require less time, so its a Win Win.

For online services is easy to convince grumpy clients to leave, but when it comes to offline you deal with other kind of grumpy people that are not even clients

1 Like

Very true, that is much worse :sweat:

Reciving a phone call at 11 PM when you are in bed and talk about how much a ballon with helium is worth then that will make you have a good night sleep

2 Likes

At a fb group about ecomm, there was always cases reported of coaching scam. All they need is just proof of earnings. There was a recent case, someone got scammed $7k !

No way! Thats sucks! I feel so bad for the guy who lost 7k

:joy: crazy topic here, those people running at cars are hilarious :smiley:

1 Like

Oh gosh. that’s the exact reason why one needs an insurance agency with a strong grip to stand your rights in the court. From my experience I recommend General car insurance company.