How to make unlimited instagram account?

Hello everyone,

I tried making instagram accounts on BlueStack but after maybe 10 I couldn’t make it anymore.
So is there any other method to make as much as I want?
I don’t need like 10 000 or 1000, maybe like 40-50.

1 Like

Change the ip and clear cookies but sooner or later instagram will ask you a phone number.
Before talking about 1000 or 10 000 tries to manage just 10 it will give you an idea

Is that on PC or Phone?

3 Likes

Tried. Not working.

Why not just buy them if the methods available are not working?

I am shure there is free method that is working.

Sadly my friend not everything in life is free :rofl:

3 Likes

I already create accounts on bluestack, and lot of accounts get disabled soon after creation, I create account with different IP, IMEI… and clearing cache of Instagram app. I don’t know if Instagram detect bluestack and ban your accounts if you create many accounts.

Clash of clans could detect Bluestack years ago. I’m sure Instagram can do the same.

3 Likes

Yes I think too

I created too. But for me it doesnt work anymore, I change IMEI, GUI, Phone Model, Google ID, Android ID, IP and it just doesnt work anymore.

Do you use email or phone number to sign up ?phone number will be better.i signed up around 500 per day without any problem

How do you got so many phone numbers?

mind if I ask why would anybody want 500 new accounts a day? for some hardcore CPA spam or slaves?

Use ismscode you will get verification for $0.03 per account

So instagram account creation right now is split between mob and web.

:iphone: Mob means mobile, android/ios. It’s manual labour usually and it takes quite a long time. I guess you could install macros, but that’s only 1 thread per phone.

:desktop_computer: Web means the web version of Instagram. People like to state success rates / ban rates are much higher on web, but I beg to differ, I have a lot of accounts made a year ago on web and still working perfectly.

As for success rates, amongst many factors: emails or phones & proxies are very influential. Instagram uses recaptcha to determine success rates, so if your emails are Gmail & there’s gmail cookies in your browser, you can guess that because both those services belong to Google, you’ll have better success rates. If you cannot source gmail accounts, I really recommend using phones to create accounts. There’s plenty of SMS sites out there, each with their own pricing plans, quality etc. This is for you to do tests. Phones to create accounts result in higher success rates, so it’s definitely something to consider if your proxy & email combinations are not yielding any positive results.

:satellite: Proxies are very important. You must find either residential :houses: , or datacenter :computer: proxies. Residential is self explanatory, they come from residential houses, it’s usually pool that come from people installing chrome extensions like Hola VPN, and ending up having their WiFi/IP used as a proxy in the big network (data sharing in other words). Datacenter proxies come from big physical servers that are in different locations, similar to how Google would have a server room. You can either buy datacenter proxies, or create your own using VPS’s. I recommend buying IPv6, as you’ll have a lot of proxies created, and it will be very cheap.

One last note, is that most proxies nowadays are very very saturated, so most won’t work. If you’re serious about your account creation game, you will have to take free tests, make calculated decisions, try and ask around, and stay on top always, as one proxy can become saturated from one day to another.

Hopefully this helped you, let me know if you need any more help.

1 Like