How to monetize a website about Santa in other seasons

Hi all,
I own an ecommerce website about Santa. My domain is the exact keyword of Santa in my country. A big Facebook fanbase, Instagram too and the firts and sometimes second place on Serps. I have a perfect amount of sales but only seasonal around Christmas and New Year.
My question is, how do you guys think what I can sell, or how to earn money outside the season especially in summer?

2 Likes

Curious to see what kind of suggestions you will get.

Get ready for Q4 its going to be alot of money spending and shopping ( atleast here in the US ) and facebook traffic gets ridiculous expensive but it converts much easier as everyone on a shopping spree for a present/gifts , and my advice is you should build a christmas niche multi product shopify store make sure its trending products on alibaba / amazon / google trends and you can use that data to run on your fanpage ( you can find previous years trending products as well and cut out the risk of burning through ad $ and split testing )

1 Like

Maybe I wasn’t clear with the question, but I was asking for other quarters. I know what to do on Q4 and I am happy with results, but what to do on other 9 months

maybe you can sell everyday use santa branded poducts. Like santa claus shaving cream or something.

1 Like

Sell something beach related and say that Santa is on vacation (Picture with santa and the product).

Sell a fitness guide after the new year, say that Santa needs to go on a diet after all the milk and cookies.

Sell endurance supplements closer to next winter. Show Santa working on endurance to get ready for X-mas. Also, could sell recovery type products.

Valentines jewelry, Santa wants to get Mrs. Claus something nice…

That’s all I got off the top of my head.

3 Likes

@dilly made excellent observations. I would also add that with low season you can get much more advantageous prices from suppliers.