How to promote posts with corona store website link

Hey guys hope you’re doing great while the pandemic period :slight_smile:
I was trying to promote with FB ads posts that contains tips about the coronavirus person, how to cope and handle this situation.
Also, in those posts I put a link to CPA link, FB accepted the first post and after it reached 10k people it got rejected, and the second post got rejected instantly.

1. What could be the reason?
  2. What can be the solution?
  3. Any tips to promote/target posts? It’s my first time working with FB promotion :slight_smile:
  4. How can I bypass that?

The message I got:

Ad Can’t Run: Create a new post with updated website URL(s)

This ad isn’t running because it promotes content that exploits crises or controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes. You can have a look at our Advertising Policies for more details.

check your email to why you’re getting disapproved ? maybe you’re using same domain name as the previous post? theres alot of factors that can play out you need to give us more details . hope this helps good luck

1 Like

Oh sorry I forgot to post the message I got for the reason why I got disapprove, Edited my main post.

that answers your question lol they dont want you to run anything pandemic related im guessing?

I don’t think there’s any way to bypass that. FB doesn’t like ads that mention Corona.

Only way to bypass it is cloaking.

Thanks @Adnan, Any services for cloaking you recommended?

No such sellers in our marketplace, but there should be plenty on other forums. Google is your friend in this case :smiley:

Sorry, can’t recommend anyone specific.

1 Like