How to recover deleted posts on Instagram

Hi everybody,
I have just discovered that in the account of my society, almost one month ago, were deleted 130 posts, probably by my ex business partner.
Has anybody faced similar problems?
Is there any solutions to recover them in the account?

Thank you, if it is possible, it would be really helpful for me

Deleted photos are not in Instagram. There are only archived photos.

If you have the option to save photos in the application settings, then all photos published on Instagram can be found in the Instagram folder on your smartphone.

They’re probably lost.

I know this, I am asking if anybody knows if it is possible to restore them in the account. Maybe with the help center…

Sorry for your troubles!
I would suggest writing an appeal to Instagram.
I know that it isn’t possible to recover them with any available options, but sometimes people can surprise you. Doesn’t hurt to ask, especially if you have nothing to lose at this point!

1 Like

I have never heard of anyone recovering a deleted post but as jmarie has said contacting IG is your best bet. Id love to know if you do manage to recover. Would be great to know if there is a way to do it. Best of luck!

2 Likes

I wrote to ig a couple weeks ago about a missing post that was gone but I don’t remember deleting. It was one of my most popular posts. I asked from which device was it deleted and if they could restore it. Never heard back.