How to remove phone number or recovery email from yahoo email without adding a new one?

Hello guys! How to remove a phone number or recovery email from yahoo email without adding a new one? Because whatever i try they dont allow me to remove a phone number or an email without first adding a new one, so it seems that there should always be any recovery option attached , whether its a phone or an email. My question is , is it possible to somehow fix this? Because when im selling instagram account, an escrow team require me to remove any number/email attached and i can’t explain them that its not possible without leaving any number/email attached…

I don’t think it’s possible, you need at least have one recovery option selected, you can contact the account buyer, get his/her email or phone number and add it there instead of your, just a suggestion :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, you will always need a recovery option added as @Luca said.
Another idea: Create/buy Mail.ru or similar emails and link them, give the Escrow team access to that, too. They usually don’t need a recovery option, so you don’t create an endless loop

2 Likes