[HOW TO] Revive Engagement on a Repost page

Is Fuelgram working now?

Is hashtags works for you guys it’s going like mad i got only 3 or 4 from hashtags olso I’m not shadowbanned

Im not getting many impressions, maybe 100 or so. Not sure whats happening but i’m going to experiment with different tags and see how it goes.

1 Like

No, they are closed for like 2 months already.

Justanotherpanel sells Automatic Power Likes

Maybe this would be useful to gain likes from big pages to help push post to explore page & top hashtag section?

What panels are you using ?

Never had any of those issues if done correctly

Tupandas qe charaaaaaa

I use tupandas i dont recommend jap or smmlite

No … 13 characters

So is that good to order auto likes or it may stop as they wrote in the description.

Doesn’t it really damage the account? I’ve never used them

They weren’t a 2 months ago but now I’m not using them yet cause the one i was using is stopped

if you can find good auto likes that will actually give you that ammount of likes in that time period sure but 99% of those services wont work properly

nah i;ve grown an 90k page with using panel likes to get the momentum going , atm im just posting and gaining 200-300 followers per day with just viral content and hashtags

I was when i was using them

well if they work for you thats great , but i prefer doing them manually

Have you tried running giveaways to revamp engagement [STEP BY STEP GUIDE] How to Increase Engagement & Make Money on Instagram

I do it for my accounts when I don’t have a good idea of viral post :joy:, this working but is better to wait few weeks/months so people won’t remember this post

On your phone or whatever you browse with download 5 or more post a day. Keep them near …repost if you want. Do that for a period of many months. After a while say 6 months or so you have enough material for daily postings of viral stuff. Posts those and your account If decently active as a rule grow automatically.

1 Like