How to sell through DM?

I see people talking about making a cta in bio or making shoutouts to make people start the conversation so you just automate to the ones who messaged you problem is that dm is limited as you can’t send lot of them

So if you create an account about a really targeted niche and you want only sales not growth how you manage to get sales do you do it manually , do you tell people to give you their email or a chatbot with link of website ?

I use J dm tool to send messages for those who interacted with other niche accounts . 50 dms per day

and you don’t get blocks ? and by that you mean followback user or just simple dm to non follower accounts
also 50dm per day on 1 account or many ?

and how do you contine interacting with them because it’s rare to convince someone in just 1 message and go to next user

both I use 50dms/1 account but plan to use more in the future. I do get blocks, but get at least 1 sale per week using this method.
I do manual follow up

ah ok so you use software only for dm’s ?

and how do you contine interacting with them because it’s rare to convince someone in just 1 message and go to next user

I use JV
I continue promising conversations manually. using the star feature on JV I can tag the promising ones

what is this ?

can you elaborate more what do you tag ?

I mean, usually you know what prospects are potential buyers and what are not. I mark as favorite the ones I feel that I can convert into client you know? Then I can show only dms that I marked as favorite and follow up

so first you dm manually to see who are prostpect when you see they are gonna buy then you fav them with jv and send them offer link that’s it right ?

why don’t use a chatbot i think it can be done on jv too

I dm using JV (not manual). then I read all the replies and mark as favorite the ones that I need to follow up (replies like I’m interested - I want to hear more about it - etc)
Then I go manually one by one telling them more about the product
I would love to automate the whole process but still did not manage to

it is possile with chatbot no ?

i know manychat for facebook. but i dont know of any for instagram…

it can be done on jv too