How to send Links via DM?

Links become dead if I send it to more than few people. By dead I mean that link becomes unclickable. Do you know any work around?

3 Likes

put the link in the bio and ask them to check your profile for the link

1 Like

Yes currently I am doing the same but I am wondering if there is a way to send it via DM.

Have you tried for example using a link shortener and use spin syntax to send 20-30 different links? I mean, I haven’t tested it, not sure if it would work but it’s worth a try.

1 Like

are you using any shorting services?

No I am not can you suggest any good one?

Can you suggest a good one?

Several governments are disallowing this for ‘privacy concerns.’ I remember a Redditor having a workaround for this; put your link with a space in the middle so Instagram doesn’t recognise it as a link (example: youtu .be/xyzxyz), and ask your audience to remove the space as they copy and paste the link.

This is only a workaround and not a solution. I don’t know whether your audience will be dedicated enough to put in that effort.

I hope you find a long term solution

1 Like

You can use bit.ly (https://app.bitly.com/bbt2/), then you can go to Jarvee’s Settings > Connectivity tab > Bitly account > enter your bit.ly access token there and you can use the link minifier/shortener from there

1 Like

put the link in the bio and ask them to visit your profile for the link. Hope it will be helpful.

1 Like

Have you use Chatfule instagram chatbots?

1 Like

https://bitly.com/ - the best and the most popular shortener

1 Like

You can try bily for now as a stater then see how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will try this for sure. You guys are all amazing. :blush:

1 Like

We are more than happy to help :wink: :+1:

1 Like

use bitl it will surely work for you.

1 Like

Can I use this method to automatically generate new shortend link to automatically send new DM?

Thanks a lot. It means a lot.

1 Like

Yes, it will automatically shorten the URLs using your valid bit.ly access token.

1 Like

Use Shorten URL links line like bitly ,cutly , retargrting links
they work well

1 Like