How to use Contextual Actions function - Jarvee Tutorial

Great tutorial, thanks for putting the time for it!

I was able to do more than 100 follow, 160 unfollow and 60 Likes in about 5 hours no blocks so far, so it was really helpful. by the way, the account is not that old and I’m using a scrapper account

1 Like

I’ll check with our developers what can be done, although this option doesn’t really make sense for comment tool :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, hope it well help with the blocks.

No probs, we’re here to help :slight_smile:

Good to hear that. Keep on!

1 Like

Hi @Stiletto is there a way to talk you in private?

Thanks

Hi @sheviii
Welcome to the forum, you can send me PM here or you can contact support through contact form.

@Stiletto Do you recommend having separate accounts for scraping followers and follow from other accounts/DM to be on safe side

2 Likes

I recommand on that yes, it’s more safety for the main acconunt :slight_smile:
and this is a great guide, thank you for sharing that @Stiletto!

1 Like

Is it viable to scrape on other accounts and then do the f/uf etc manually on the main using the scrapes accounts? Wanting to get into Jarvee but weary about getting blocked as I’ve just had a 7 day

this is really a great guide. thank you for sharing! I’ve been using it on my F/U tool and having great results so far. I can’t wait to try it on my like tool

Yes, that’s better. You’ll make less api calls and less actions in general.

Sorry, can’t help you with manual following and unfollowing. With these feature, you shouldn’t get blocks unless you’re too aggressive.

Thanks @Adi_Ankonina :slight_smile:

Thank you @ossi :slight_smile:

guys.are you still getting action blocked / temp hard block using this option? “contextual action”

almost 0 blocks on our servers with hundreds of accounts, this time remained me the good old days, the contextual is great :slight_smile:

warm-up the accounts with lower number of actions on the start, use the EB(works better for me) and use 4G proxies and you are good to go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to hear that Adi, keep up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Stiletto

Thank you for the samples. From your description, just 2 questions to clarify for Following:

1. I assume scraper is still running?
    Therefore in your original example, the scraper picked up Nike. Then, using contextual it randomly picked 8, it went to follow Nike context which branched to: 1-Christiano, 2)kipchogeeliud 3) etc… Is this correct?

2. So I assume, if the above is correct AND scrapers are running (for example: filters like accounts with 1000-5000 followers and following only 50-1000 people) I successfully scraped accounts ABC, EFG, STU, XYZ.

Once my follow runs with contextual, does it go like this (using your randomly 8 contextual follow as example):

ABC - gets visited

1. follow starts with context of ABC, then…
  2. context of above
  3. context of above
  4. context of above
  5. context of above
  6. context of above
  7. context of above
  8. context of above

Then on its next run, it targets EFG, visits EFG and follows

1. context of EFG
  2. context of above
  3. context of above
  4. context of above all the way to 8

On the next run, it targets STU, visits STU and follows

1. Context of STU
  2. Contect of above all the way to 8

Many thanks for clarification!!

please share your settingscapture. thanks

Adi shared her settings here already:

Check it out.

The Follow tool was configured to execute 6 t o12 follows per operation. It picked 8 users and extracted them behind the scene using a scraper account, then it porceeded to followng them.

• The first user that was followed directly was “Cristiano”, and the tool followed only one user from it’s context.
  • Then it visisted the “k.mbape” and followed it, and it followed “nikebasketball” from it’s context.
  • “Kingjames” was followed directly. “john_john_florence” and “therealkengriffeyj” were followed from it context.
  • The last followed user for the operation described in the guide was “gomofarah”

If you want to follow all users from context, then please make sure to check the option “Do actions only from context”.

The scraped users will be followed. Some will be followed directly and then others will be followed from their context.

If you want to follow all from context, make sure to check the option “Do actions only from context”. The first user in the list should be followed from the context of the account used as source. In the case of this guide, it would be the account “Nike”.

1 Like

awesome thanks for clarifying!!

1 Like

Is it true that you cannot use filters in connection with contextual actions?

I’ve observed that Jarvee unfollows the last followed accounts when I use contextual actions in the Unfollow tool. That fact makes this option in the Unfollow-Tool unusable for me. Is it possibleto make sure that only accounts are followed which were followed at least two days ago? Like I set it in my filter settings.

Also in the Follow-Tool the filter settings are no longer used with contextual actions, right?

Please contact support with screenshots of Unfollow tool, Follow results and Ignore tab.

Filters are respected in every tool with all actions.

1 Like