Howdy gang, greetings from ph

Hey how are you? I’m new to MP.
I just want to grow our twitter and Instagram businesse looking forward to work with you beautiful people, Have a good one

4 Likes

Hi, and welcome!

For starters, please be advised that gaining followers will depend on how well you manage your accounts and MP cannot force/control other users to follow your account.

One way to make sure that other people get interested to follow your account is by following users who are interested in your niche and of course to make sure that you have account content that can entice other users to engage with your accounts. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the family, people here are helping each other so if you have questions feel free to ask and many will give their insights. Once again welcome!!!

1 Like

thank you guys

understood! thanks a lot

hello @itchuboy welcome to the familly, you can ask us what you need and we will try to help you, keep in mind what Jessi posted.

1 Like

@Luca will do. thank you! you guys are awesome

Welcome, itchuboy! I am certain that you will learn a lot from our valuable members :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck to you, sir!

As for growing your Instagram, ensure you do not put automation at the forefront of your strategy. Pushing quality content that is unique and provides genuine value to your audience should be your top priority!

welcome to MPSocial.

Welcome and Good luck.

welcome to MP social Itchuboy.

Welcome you will get a lot of help about twitter and instagram.

Welcome to this great community!

Best greeting salso to you