πŸ”₯ HQ $0.35 IG PV, $0.45 & $0.75 IG + OG Email, Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail Accounts & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

(CRYPTO ONLY) Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Restocked $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down::

Restocked $0.15 blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down:

please check pm about my order

1 Like

Pm sent

Restocked Outlook/Hotmail emails POP3/IMAP enabled $0.17:point_down::

(CRYPTO ONLY) Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Sample possible?

iOS iPhone HQ Blank Scraper/Slave Instagram accounts

@jason212 Hi no samples are being given out at the moment

Should I remove the mobile phone number from the account? When Instagram asks for it. I cant verify because I dont have the number?

@jason212 No use instagram will remember the number you used and ask for the original # anyways most of the time.

If you want to be able to re verify the account the $0.55 ones allow you to do so because they are created with an email address and are not swapped or have any phone numbers associated with them so even if you get a PV on those you will still able to add your own number you control.

Restocked $0.30 blank bio link TikToks :point_down:

I want to test… Sample for aged ig plz

i would like to buy it but before it, i would like to test its confirmations on jarvee
send me sample thanks

@Geoimranawan @TabishAbdali Hello no samples are being given at the moment

Furthermore for everyone if you get an email from shoppy with an empty list and no accounts are there please send me a message and I will send you the accounts. I am not available 24 hours a day obviously so please wait for me to respond but you will get your accounts.

Its a bug in shoppy because my stock runs out quick so it happens when two people buy at the same time or close and the stock runs out. Kinda terrible programming by Shoppy which is why I will be switching stores to a better version!

$0.55 IG accounts with Email are now available via Stripe:

$0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

1 Like

hi Sir, when will be available iOS iPhone HQ Blank Scraper/Slave Instagram accounts via paypal?

Hello,

Not sure what this means/where I find it-

" * For outlook/hotmail use the IMAP settings for them in Jarvee" -

can you explain further?

Tyvm :slight_smile:

While I’m not @pr0ject1

This might help you :slight_smile:

1 Like