πŸ”₯ HQ $0.35 IG PV, $0.45 & $0.75 IG + OG Email, Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail Accounts & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

Thank you! :pray::pray::pray:

@ElleJP As schoko mentioned that link will show you everything regarding auto ev. Also for Outlook/Hotmails :

Please use IMAP instead of POP3. Add imap-mail.outlook.com as IMAP/POP3 Server and set the port to 993.

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Restocked $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down::

Restocked $0.15 blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down:

Great service. Well recommended.

We want to test Instagram Accounts. can you send 1 sample for testing ?

Tried few accounts and no issues since now. Doing a lot of API calls (Β±10k daily). Keep the quality as is now @pr0ject1 :clap:t2:

2 Likes

@Digital7Boy Excellent glad they are working great and thanks! I always do my best to maintain quality :sunglasses:

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Just bought 5 linkedin accounts.

Tried to login to 2 on IPV4 and 1 with my home residential IP.

All have got this error so far, what do you reckon I’ve done wrong?

Oh first try logging in to them via the web browser and see what they tell you. Jarvee is kind of behind when it comes to logging into them since they usually will give a warning to confirm your email first.

Please allow PayPal for buying accounts of these accounts.
Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs

We will be very thankful…

Yes it works fine when I manually log them in which is all I need, so thanks!

What platform or anything else do you recommend to pay via Bitcoin/Litecoin?

I’ve my own wallet on Coinbase app but I’m wondering if I scan the code I can buy your scrapers using €?

It would do something like:
My €>Bitcoin>pay your scrapers.
And not
My bitcoin wallet>pay your scrapers.

@Enguerran Hi I dont think you can you need to buy either Bitcoin,litecoin or eth first and then pay for the accounts.

1 Like

when will be available $0.35?

There were some delays with the last stock of those so prolly not until tomorrow