πŸ”₯ HQ $0.35 IG PV, $0.45 & $0.75 IG + OG Email, Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail Accounts & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

Restocked $0.65 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) :point_down:

Restocked $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down:

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with Email(Outlooks) :point_down:

Restocked $0.35 Gmails with POP3 Enabled + Less secure app :point_down:

Restocked $0.20 HQ GMX Email accounts :point_down:

Just purchased 5 accounts… and none of them work. Sending invoice to your DM

@Klique Sent you a DM

There was an issue with Stripe which I was unaware so it is fixed now and renabled!

New Tiktok accounts have been released :boom: :boom: :boom:

Now I also sell Android Tiktok that have been PV’ed with bio link enabled already.

Also PV + EMAIL Android Tiktoks with bio link as well which means they are Phone verified and come with an email also. These are naturally more expensive because they include the email are email confirmed and are phone verified:

Restocked $0.60 TikTok PV + Email Android BioLink accounts HQ 4G LTE USA TikTok Accounts + EMAIL :point_down:

Restocked $0.40 TikTok PV Android BioLink HQ 4G LTE USA TikTok Accounts :point_down:

Restocked $0.60 TikTok PV + Email Android BioLink accounts HQ 4G LTE USA TikTok Accounts + EMAIL :point_down:

Restocked $0.40 TikTok PV Android BioLink HQ 4G LTE USA TikTok Accounts :point_down:

I purchased " $0.65 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX)"
But I’ve got a text file with merged info, what do I do with it exactly and how to I import it into my tool?

Can I get a reply?
I purchased the accounts 21h ago and still didn’t use them.

@Killerscript Hi the accounts are in CSV format and are using β€˜;’ as the delimiter. You simple have to copy and paste them to notepad or any text editor, save them as a .csv then import them into Excel or Google sheets using β€˜;’ as the delimiter.

Once imported into Excel or Google sheets if you do not want to use the cookies you can simply delete the column.

Yeah but how do I import them into JV or… other software… ?

Here’s how I load it.

I open the .csv in Excel, then do text to columns with comma separating it. I then download the demo import file from Jarvee (you can get it when you click in social profiles to add a new account. At the very bottom is a link to download it.) I then copy and paste the first two columns (email and email password) into the email and email passwords in the demo file. I then copy and paste the next two columns (instagram account name and instagram account password) into columns B and C, I then copy column B (except the header cell) into column A. I usually add a tag (in the tag column). Save the file and close it out. Head to jarvee and click to add a new account but click β€œimport accounts” below the instagram icon. Select the file. And viola.

If you are loading scraper accounts, when you do β€œadd profile” in the bottom right is the option to import scraper accounts in bulk.

1 Like

@ChickenPoop Thanks for explaining this! I will make the process more simple as well when I have some time!

Some customers are reporting issues with the HQ++ IG with GMX emails so I am taking off the market to run further tests and make sure they are ok as they have been working fine for me when I put them up on the store.

An update:
less then 12 hours and all 5 $0.65 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) accounts are dead.
Although, 3/5 of $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves are still working

@killerscript Yes some customers been reporting an issues with the ++ accounts so I am running furthers tests in the meantime. Contact me via sellix with your sellix Order ID.

Restocked $0.30 TikTok Blank iOS HQ Normal accounts made with GMX Email USA IP’s :point_down:

Contacted you both here(MPSocial) and on Sellix.
Also, I would like to have some tips or even settings screenshots for the scrapers warmup.
Because right now, only 2/5 of the $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves are alive :frowning:
So maybe I should improve the settings on my side too.

@killerscript Hey settings are not universal but a good template to follow is to leave them idle for about a weeks on your proxies and then do some slow api calls. I know that sounds generic but its mostly cause you have to constantly experiment and see what works for you. Take notes of results this is very important so you can go back and analyze what settings work best.

Restocked $0.30 TikTok Blank iOS HQ Normal accounts made with GMX Email USA IP’s :point_down:

The HQ ++ $0.55 IG with GMX accounts with cookies have been reenabled again but I have lowered their price to $0.55. Also please do not purchase these accounts unless you really know what you are doing. I have finished my tests on these accounts and they are working perfectly fine on my private dedicated proxies that I make myself.

About 3 users reported issues with these accounts so far to me so I advise you proceed with caution when buying the HQ ++ $0.55 IG with GMX accounts with cookies they are meant for users who really know how to use them and require lots of finesse and trial and error. They do not work for all setups since some users report having issues while others do not. I have updated my product description to reflect this. These are not meant to be added to Jarvee as scrapers but can still do scraping if you know how to use them.

If you want an easier time then just buy the $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with Email(Outlooks) they are easier to work with and have a warranty.

IMPORTANT: The warranty has been updated for the HQ ++ $0.55 IG with GMX accounts with cookies and NO replacements or REFUNDS will be given for these accounts if you run into issues. The product description has been updated to reflect this as well.

All my other accounts still have the 12 hour warranty but not these.

If you do want to use them you need to be buying only 5-10 test out with your system and make sure they work before buying in bulk straight away. Good luck! :call_me_hand:

Restocked $0.55 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) :point_down:

Restocked $0.55 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX)(Advanced users only) :point_down:

Restocked $0.65 LinkedIn iOS USA IP’s with GMX EMAIL(Email verified) :point_down: